Wehadababyitsa......................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
I am so excited. Ok its not my foal but It is my grandchild! My stallions first foal arrived tonight around 5ish. He is a tiny probably about 16" and all of 15 pounds. Black colt with a huge star. No appy spots but he is still a looker.

My first mare is bagging and just a matter of time before I have my own!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats! sounds like a real cutie! But you know its not fair to tell us these things without photos!
default_biggrin.png

I did take a few photos but have to wait until tommorow so I can transfer them over. THere not the best as he is less then an hour old.

Congrats "Grandma" Ashley!

He sounds like just my kind :)

Susan O.

Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you, Grandma Ashley and Daddy Boo
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Look forward to pictures of him and your foal to be
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Congratulations!!! Don't forget with appies he may be hiding his spots to surprise you later.
default_yes.gif

Robin

Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

And yes if he has appy in him he can very well spot out in time. I had a black filly I sold she was fet black with a blaze, white sock and two partial blue eyes. And now she roaned out no longer black looks to be brown, and appears to be getting a blanket. This year she is 4.

Good Luck on your next foal as well.

Can't wait to see pictures.

~Jessica

Congratulations Ashley!! I can't wait to see him! Sounds like Boo did good!
default_aktion033.gif

Good luck with your foaling too, sooo glad we have warmer weather FINALLY!
default_smile.png

By the sounds of it everything went fast. THey put her in the barn, gave her hay while they went to get her grain. Came back with the grain and baby was out! Which couldnt of been more perfect as they were very very worried parents.

That said I had an accidental breeding here yesterday, so I could possibley be haveing a febuary foal next year. Ekkkk Thankfully I have a totally inclosed area to work with so I will be fine if that is the case.

For those that dont know, my stallion is a black near leopard and mom was a Sorrel sabino roan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back