Weekend show results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
We sent Domingo out to the trainer for 45 days for a quick tune up before show season since he hadn't been driving in about three years, and I haven't shown him in hand since 2009. Yesterday he went to the Garden State AMHR show with the trainer since I couldn't make it (It was my sons first birthday party).

I got the news today that in Open Country Pleasure he got two first places, and a third place. In his stakes he took first under every judge.

and the best part is.......

He finally finished up his Country Pleasure Hall Of Fame!!! I'm so proud, I just wish I could have been there to get pictures. He's had his halter HOF for a while now, but I wasn't sure if we would ever finish a driving HOF.

Sorry for the shameless brag, I'm just so excited I couldn't hold it in, and I knew you guys could understand the excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Thank you so much. I really didnt expect him to finish his HOF at this show, now I really wish I could have somehow gotten some pictures of him.

That is so wonderful! I love to see accomplished horses continue to go out there and win - it's such a testament to natural talent and good care!

Way to go D!! I'm very proud of him and very happy for you Megan. I'm glad he went to such a great home.

Back