Wee Man @ His New Winter Home.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I moved Wee Man to a big horse stable where 4 of my friends and 7 other minis ; its owned by Sandy who owns the mini farm and colleen. We fixed yp the 2nd barn and have our own tack room setup its so awesome and its a nice big barn as well :D This farm has a indoor arena! We built and field for the minis :D And will be taking shifts feeding exc
default_smile.png
Anyways I felt a little bad moving wee man form his normal farm since he's been there msot his life and has over 30 mini friends there
default_smile.png
But we are going to have way to much fun this winter with the arena and the big horses to ride as well. We also redid the stalls and his is full of yellow hooks and stuff
default_smile.png
We're going to take them back in may
default_smile.png
Yay we can drive all winter! lol. Sweetgrass is going next weekend!

So His first day
default_smile.png

With his new White polos lol!

New Stall
default_smile.png

paradesix.jpg

"My New Place
default_smile.png
"

paradethree.jpg

Big Horses!! His Favorite
default_wink.png

paradefour.jpg

Run with his old pals!

paradefive.jpg

MY Favorite + Snowing!;

paradetwo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic that you even have the option to do that! There will be no stopping both of you now.
default_aktion033.gif

A new environment always stirs them up. They get awfully playful and frisky for the 1st few days. Lots of new things to see, lots of new horses to meet. This is a great experience for the Wee Man.

I love the photo of him with the BIG guy.

He looks great Devon! I love the polos. Makes me want to get a set of white ones for Kody instead of his black boots.

Leia

That's fantastic that you even have the option to do that! There will be no stopping both of you now.
default_aktion033.gif

A new environment always stirs them up. They get awfully playful and frisky for the 1st few days. Lots of new things to see, lots of new horses to meet. This is a great experience for the Wee Man.

I love the photo of him with the BIG guy.

Awe yah. Im always a little wary about putting my horse into something new but I really think it will help him excel even more and maybe loose a few pounds ..
default_rolleyes.gif
Geldings... LOL

Leia;

I know dontcha love them! I always have I guesse form being with big horses evryone tells me oh their going to get dirty .. Oh Well!! LOL :D!

P.S I Did ground drive sweetgrass in the parade eek she was so amazing I have photos but Ill have to wait I dont want to overpost
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Awwe!
default_wub.png
Yay! good for you and wee, now you can practice driving all winter!!! get him good and ready for next show season!
default_biggrin.png
I'll have to come visit again soon...

Oh and I LOVE the white polos.
default_yes.gif

ahh I really like him
default_wub.png

Ok now I don't want to sound stupid but I just have to ask. I noticed that his bridal path is really big. I have never seen one shaved that far. Is there a reason for it or is it just your preference?

Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!!

ahh I really like him
default_wub.png

Ok now I don't want to sound stupid but I just have to ask. I noticed that his bridal path is really big. I have never seen one shaved that far. Is there a reason for it or is it just your preference?

Thanks for sharing your pics!!!!!
I know
default_rolleyes.gif
One of those Stupid Stupid clipper Slips :DOH! Dont worry Im extending that about 2 inches this winter using "MTG" and growing it out LOL! I hate it ! But it worked fine because he has a nice long neck and it just excentuated it so it wasnt to to bad
default_wacko.png
hahaa. I also got so much of his forelock off too oh boy I was brutal this year ahah I clipped him 13 times and I was about dead tired of it:)

Thanks I Like him too!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
aw cute, nice photos, aw chiny in the first pic! lol i rly lie the ones with the snow in it

default_wub.png
Thanks I can't wai tot go see how hes feeling today
default_biggrin.png

hahahah well just wait until I clip Melody in the spring. It will be my first time so I'm sure she will turn out quite interesting, (and very unhappy with me lol
default_biggrin.png
)

You will have a blast! One of the things I liked best when I was riding a lot was having friends at the stable to ride with
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
It's fun to do horse stuff with your friends!!! Enjoy
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thats awesome Devon that you have that option. I know I would love to have that option but for the time being I will take what I can get. I am thinking about moving mine closer to home once again though so that way I can spend more time with them and work more. No indoor though sadly but I can settle with that I suppose. I love the white polos. I have hunter gree and blue for my horses
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back