Wednsday Prayer Reminder

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Don't forget this evening at 5 pm Pacific, 8 pm Eastern.........Give a little time.

Please feel free to post your prayer requests and thank you's here.........

MA

So many in need this week but if I could add one more, I hope she'll forgive me for going public but our Fiona is devistated today. She went to take her lovely girls to camp and ran over her beloved Molly. It killed her, This is the old gal she spent hard money for to save with surgery recently and she was doing so well. I know it's only a dog, but many of us love our dogs and horses like family. Fiona is crushed, so if you have a sec, thanks.

Yes of course, I will for Fiona, we all know how hard that can be, and if I may ask a prayer for my 21y.o.grand-daughter in college. Pre medical. She is suffering a lot lately,( in her personal life) and yet works, maintains and tries to be there for her grandma like no one knows.Even stayed in college with pseudo-orbital tumors in her eyes! Dangerous. She's determined to make it through MEdical school.

I helped raise her and we are very close, I am feeling her sadness and she just suffered also through the first stage of the MCAT test..a hard summer for her and not a fun one at all, so please just a little prayer for some extra strength for her. She could use it. Thanks.

[SIZE=14pt]Please remember my knee also.... its going to be a long hard road to recovery but the pain is at least bearable now.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I will be here praying for all the above, and just read that Frankie has a sick mare.

Latest posts

Back