Wednesday at 10:00 am

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie21467

Reaction score
I thought it would be a nice gesture if we could all come together (at least electronically) as the funeral service begins on Wednesday at 10:00 am central time. Please post a small prayer or message (here and/or on the Seven Acres board) for David and the wonderful family who must go on without him. If you are unable to be online at this time, please say a prayer where ever you are and post later to let Debi and her family know we were all there with them in spirit if not physically. Lets surround this special family with all the love we have and ask God to grant them peace in this difficult time.

Seven Acres message board

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on my way out but will be thinking of Debi and her family. They are going thru so much I wish there was more I could do for them. They will be in my thoughts

I posted on the guest book and have my candle it for them all.

Thinking of Debi and her family.
default_pray.gif
:

Dear Debi,

This moment in time is difficult beyond words, and while I cannot make it easier or better, I can share in your grief as a friend and mourn your terrific loss with you. I am far away but thinking of you and your family and praying God gives you the strength you need to do all that you have to do. My prayers are with you now as you endure the services for David and will continue on with you as you deal with your loss and missing him so much.

I am sure that this wonderful forum family is all wishing we could be there and give you our hugs in person, but imagine what it would feel like to have over a thousand of us there with you hugging you and that is what you have in spirit.

When you feel up to it, there is a CD by a woman named Beth Neilsen Chapman, I believe it is called Sand and Water. She wrote it while her husband was dying and after he passed, it is so wonderful and when you just need to sit and cry for a while it is perfect to listen to.

Prayers and love to you

Stacy

Debi, just wanted to let you know I am there in sprirt with you too, to offer you comfort and support at this very sad time for you. HUGS.

Dear God, please accect David into Your Heavenly Kingdom. Give him wings with which he may soar forever in Your glory. And God Bless the family he leaves here on Earth. Grant them peace of mind and comfort their broken hearts. Amen.

Debi and family, we are here for you in spirit and love. Please call on us if you need anything.

Love & hugs,

Angie & Brian Cavalier

[SIZE=14pt]Dear Debi, I cant imagine your grief but know that I am there with you in spirit and with prayers. May God give you the strength you need for every coming day.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Back