Webster City Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise

Reaction score
Was curious if anyone attend the Webster City Sale this past weekend? If so, how did the minis sale?

Waverly was last week/weekend. I know someone who went down for the equitment during the week but don't know of anyone who went for the weekend horse sale.

If you are talking about the Waverly sale, we were there,. We were pleasantly surprised at how well colts were selling. For those of you familiar with these kind of sales colts are commonly sold under $200, however this year very few brought under that and most were in the $400 and up range. Two aged stallions brought $800, one was no saled, and one 6 yr old stallion brought $1300. If you have any specific questions let me know. It was encouraging for us on the market as a whole.

Thanks , yes i was thinking about the Waverly sale. I had a senior moment and typed Webster city. Was wondering about the black and white stallion and came from North Dakota I think his name was commanche wardance.

Commanche brought $800 but was no saled, I believe he said he wanted $1200.

Latest posts

Back