Web site updates...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doobie

Reaction score
So we are looking at some changes way up here in our neck of the woods and so I have been working away trying to make a better web page.

Would really love some honest opinions on what is good, and bad, about what I've got done. As well ideas on how to improve are always great too!

Thanks so much!!

Doobie

LOL .... Sure ! It was here till I got some help from someone!!! :p

www.moonshadowminis.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall I like it. Its easy to navigate and straight to the point. Couple things I think to enhance would be throwing a picture or 2 on the main home page. Your site is nice, but you want something that grabs peoples attention. Another thing I noticed, do you want people to only contact you by e-mail? Not such a big deal but where are you from. Little things like that enhance.

Last a pet peeve of mine. If you look and your not paying attention you kinda loose which horse your reading about. Your pictures are so close to the description and the name of the next horse. If you could space it out or put a line between each horse and its picture & description it will make things alot clearer to the lookers.

Hopefully those help you and give you some ideas
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back