We recorded the AMHR National show on RFD-TV

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

We can makes copies on DVD, not VHS. We would like reimbursement for the cost of the DVD, mailer and postage, but no charge for the time/effort of making the copies. The total cost will probably be about $3, but I'll know for sure after we make the first one and get a total weight for postage.

If interested, PM me your name and complete mailing address.

Thanks!

PS: We don't have a fancy setup that will make multiple copies at once, so we'll be doing these one at a time. So, hopefully I won't get a hundred requests!LOL

I underestimated the interest I'd get! :eek: :new_shocked:

I have a very bad internet connection for some reason tonight, so I'm having difficulty responding to every PM to say I've gotten your request. Just keep them coming and I'll respond to everyone from work tomorrow. If my PM box fills up, either email me or try again tomorrow afternoon.

As for uploading it to the internet, although that sounds like a great idea, I can't begin to imagine how much my webhost would charge for the space required for an hour-long video!! But I'll look into it.

Also, I haven't determined the exact cost for the materials and postage yet, but I'll post it for everyone to see. I'm assuming postage will be a bit more to Canada, right?

Thanks!

We also recorded it and have it on DVD with the two different events as two items on one DVD. We have a DVD duplicator so can make the copies very quickly if anyone is interested. Just finished making copies for 4 people and put labels on them and got them in the mail.

2007Nationals.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me to the list too I pm you as well.

I would love to see the AMHR TV show

Thanks Deb

Whew!
default_wacko.png
: :new_shocked:

OK, I've documented all the addresses/requests through yesterday (10/23) and am now getting to today's. The hubby is making the copies as we speak. These aren't a big professional production, but they work and it'll be pretty cheap! (I like that part the best!) We're putting them in hard plastic dvd covers and then into a padded mailer. I'm still thinking about $3-$5 (max!) will cover it. But I'll know for sure once I put a completed one with the cover and mailer on a scale. The Canadain ones may cost a tad more to mail.

I'm expecting for them to go in the mail on Monday. If for some reason Monday comes and goes and I haven't emailed or PMd you telling you your copy is on the way, please let me know!

And Sarah, guess what I did!!! I went to reply to your PM and I hit delete instead of reply!LOL Email me your mailing address!!
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back