We need your prayers and good thoughts for tomorrow...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10pt]Dear Teresa, I am hoping and praying that they find a doc can help you. I feel so sad for you :Cold-Scared ...but believe with ALL my HEART that GOD will help you![/SIZE]

HUGS and BLESSINGS!

Jenny

So sorry i havent been on the forum for a few days. I am adding prayers for Theresa and Art. So sorry he couldnt fix it... I'm glad she is safe at home...

Blessings and prayers for all going through such a painful time.

You are cared about, know that and keep your self down as ordered!

AMEN!!!!
default_wub.png

Has anyone heard how Theresa is doing since the last update?
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a word
default_sad.png

I am hoping and praying it means she is in bed re-couping like she's supposed to be. I can't let myself think of anything "other" than that right now.

I am at work! Went back today...WITH Dr ok......I am ok, weak but here, and looking forward to tomorrow and the day after that and so on!!!!

Wow - take it easy on those first days back to work... prayers sent your way to keep you healing and to find an answer and a doctor to help your situation....

Denise

Oh wow, Theresa! What an ordeal (that just never stops, dang it!) I do wish that the doctor had been able to take care of that for you, now hoping that someone else will be found that can, and wishing you the best of health possible until then. Please take care of yourself, will keep you in my prayers!

You are a strong person, just the fact you are back to work already proves that. I am glad you are living life and not letting anything stop you. My continued thoughts and prayers are headed you way.

You are a strong woman, bless your heart. I'm glad you have wonderful friends close by like Robin to help you through this. We will pray for you every day. Sending you big (((HUGS)))

Theresa - please be careful and don't over do!!! Glad you're up to getting to work. Sure hope you get some good news from the doc in CA.

Take care - prayers still coming from FL.

Barbie

With all the prayers and support that we get from everyone here,
default_wub.png
we are bound to get our miracle! You guys will never know what these posts do for us to keep pushing forward...Bless all of you...Art and Theresa

Latest posts

Back