We have kittens!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2t99

Reaction score
Well Molly decided to have her kittens yesterday, coldest day we have had in almost 2 months
default_wacko.png
!! So she is in my house right now, she ended up with 6
default_new_shocked.gif
!! Actually my husband was ok with me bringing her in since it was so cold outside, she will be back outside in a couple of days. She started to have them in the horse trailer and we have decided that is probably the safest place for her and the babies. We have a 2 horse that we do not use very often. Our dogs are going nuts to get at the crying babies!! So definately keeping them in the trailer will be safest. I will post some pics later. But she did have 1 orange, 1 black and white, 1 black striped calico and 2 white ones with splotches on their head and 1 orange point!!

I love my Minis, but I love my kitties more!! I cannot wait for pics soon and in a week and in another week and in another week ! you get the idea how nuts I am over kitties!! We have 8 and 4 more at my mom's house(next door neighbor). They are all from the Humane Society, truck stops, expo centers and barns- from all over the country- farthest kitty was 1100 miles away !! Good Luck with the babies... give mama cat a big hug and kiss. Cannot wait for the pictures! hint, hint

I wanna see the pics nothing cuter then new kittens

Ok here are pictures, kitties are doing great, Molly is being a great mom but she does not realize yet that she has to stimulate the babies more often!!
default_wacko.png
So I was sitting in my closet with her last night at 2 in the morning wiping kitty butts!!
default_new_shocked.gif
The things I do for my animals
default_laugh.png
!!! Hopefully she will figure this out quickly!!

Molly.jpg

kittens.jpg

the little yellow tabby- boy or girl? if it is a girl, she looks like a "Daisy", "Daisy Mae" or "Daisy Duke". The Black n White if he is a boy, looks like a "Roscoe"..... I used to use rolls of toilet papers wiping my bottle fed babies. At least you have a momma to teach them everything, I had to teach them to climb, play, use the kitty litter, My husband had to catch live mice and teach them to catch them, but we have this very bad problem of the cats catching birds and bringing them in the house alive and giving them to us, literally yesterday they brought the birds in thru the kitty door and while we are in the kitchen eating lunch, the two girls turn 2 live birds loose in the kitchen, what a fiasco. And not funny either when 5-8 cats all bring in lizards during lunch and turn them loose in the kitchen either. AGH But one thing, the kitties will make sure we will never starve!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back