We have been Busy at Lil Hoofbeats!!! New foal pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil hoofbeats

Reaction score
We have been busy at Lil Hoofbeats, definately a filly year for us!!! All these are our girls born this year.

Saharafoal1.jpg

saharafoal2.jpg

MVC-028S.jpg

MVC-031S-2.jpg

MVC-024S-1.jpg

MVC-003S-1.jpg

MVC-005S-1-1.jpg

Sadies_FullSister1.jpg

MVC-027S-1.jpg

Thankyou for letting me share!!!! Julie @Lil Hoofbeats Farm

Thank you for sharing. What absolutely beautiful babies.

Congrats on not only beautiful babies but a nice filly year.

I really like the first one, what a beauty.

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Love them all! Splashes and Appies are my favorites, I really adore your breeding program. Congrats on such beautiful babies!

Aw they all are so cute. I think you are blessed. You can send me one!!do you have website? Who is their sire and dams?

Oh my! What beautiful babies! Many congratulations
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Anna

Looks like the color angel has been visiting you!

Stunning!

Congratulations Julie !!! They are all lovely.. I am having a colt year 3 foals so far and all three pinto colts... They are nice but was hoping for a filly to keep..I am thankful for them being alive and healthy which I am sure everyone is when they have foals born..

your the one that is hogging the filly fairy!! LOL you can send them all to me, surley you dont need all them fillies? lol

congrats!! everyone of them is breathtaking!

Thankyou everyone! yes i have a website, it is one that i do myself, so not as "professional" as some, but i do try to keep it updated!!, yes, i feel blessed this year, we have only lost one foal, so the odds tilted in our favor. Thanyou all for the comments!! Julie
default_smile.png

what amazing babies you have!!! I love them all!!! Especially that little black one...yum!..I am drooling

Congratulations on you pretty fillies. Love their markings!!

So......you are the one who stole the filly fair.
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

WOW! What a lovely group of colors and patterns, and all fillies. Looks like you hit the jackpot.

Wow!!! What a fantastic year you have had!! :)

I am so happy for you :)

Susan O.

Back