-WE HAVE A FOAL - 3 days old NEW Pic's + Vid of first time outside - Page 3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was just tooo cute!!! He sure is a WEE ONE isn't he? How tall are he and his dam?

Congratulations

On your handsome little boy

and on your helping him get into the world safe and sound

great job
default_aktion033.gif

HEALTHY BABY BOY!
Silver Bay like MOM

Star and a Snip and Possibly 2 blue eyes.

Had 2 toes but no NOSE, went in to check, found it way back so pulled until a little white nose appeared and a tounge hanging out the side LOL It moved it wen I touched it so i new it was alive! LOL

Finally with a lot of effort his head went POP out and then Out he slid with some help pulling down towards her hocks!!

OMG WHAT A RUSH.

I am HOME ALONE foaling a mare for the first time and a 30" MAIDEN at that. My dad usually foals them, we have only done 1 biggy and 1 old pro mini who pops them out like no worries... I Couldn't get though to the vet straight away even tho I called him and told him she was close and to have his phone on by time he called back all is well.

This mare was my first show filly, we have been though so much together and Now I helped her first baby into the world
default_smile.png

Sorry not good photo's as we have no light in the barn except for my torch :p Will get more when its light!

P8010012.jpg

P8010014.jpg

P8010016.jpg

P8010020.jpg

Zac is 3 days old today and finally got to have a run outside as the weather was just lovely!! He is still kinda wonkey on his feet but is doing well now after spending the day stretching and running about! I took this when I let them go this morning
default_smile.png

Boy's will be boys!

P8030041.jpg

P8030065.jpg

P8030066.jpg

P8030068.jpg

And 2 short vids
default_smile.png

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
OMG----He is just toooooo cute for words!!!!! These videos are great-thanks for making my afternoon!!! LOL
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back