We have a BAG!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
Kari just called and Gracie has an orange sized (B cup) bag :aktion033:

Now last pregnancy...

September 8th 2005 K called me (I was at the craft shop) and this bag is the same size as the first bag we noticed on her then! By September 15 she was a DD and delivered that night! So we do think we are getting close - She has no other signs and will try to bite if we get near her belly or teets and she clamps that tail tight so no "woo-woo" checking LOL though it is only 9 degrees right now and windy and I wouldn't want anyone lifting my tail up either... Kari just cleaned up her stall good and got the camera on to stay. I will keep you guys informed ...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]That's exciting!! :aktion033: Hopefully she will hold off until it warms up a few degrees, brrrrrr...lol :cold: :cold: :cold: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Keep us posted!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: WhooooHoooooo :aktion033:

Fawn started her bagging around Jan. 15th...so about 3 weeks later she had the boy. And the day before she had him...her already big bag almost doubled in size just overnight. Blowing some warmer air your way.

if i could bottle or box our warm air and fed ex it to you, i would
default_yes.gif
:

here's hoping for a safe delivery in a warm stall and a beautiful baby!!

Baby watch, WOOO HOOO!!!! :lol: Come on Gracie, show us the baby!!! :aktion033:

Vicki

Latest posts

Back