I'm really new to this! I would really appreciate a word or two of advice and some answers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have just re-read your first page - any chance you could get permission to DNA any of the seller's stallions (filly's grey colouring may help to reduce possibilities?) coz you certainly DONT have a mini mule there!! She's a good looking strong little mini HORSE! LOL!!

Well I'm pretty sure it was just an on ranch stud. They had sold him a i think like a week before we got her. So I'm almost 99.8 percent positive he isn't gunna be in like the stud book or anything hahaha.
default_smile.png
she finally got to the milk but it took mol a lot of patience!

Waht a beautiful baby girl!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just LOVE the pictures!!!!!

Well there she is!!

" Molly you did great"

I was a bit surprised when I checked last night and there was no announcement as I thought for sure she was looking ready freddy!! Glad to hear everything went well. Now you can remove the mattress from the barn and get a good night sleep!

Congratulations To All!!!

Oh shes so cute!!!! And very, very beautiful!! She is going to be a looker when she is bigger! Congrats on a perfect little kid!!

I'm sorry guys! I've been so busy! I've definitely neglected y'all! I even forgot to tell you, we have had a HUGE surprise! Apparently our filly is not so much a filly! Man he can REALLY suck his little wee into his belly! It's a colt! I'll get y'all some pictures of our little man as soon as he is tired enough to stand still!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg we couldn't find a halter small enough for his little head, so we bought a soft dog harness! image.jpg I've spent so much time in there with him, that he and momma end up in the background of some selfies I've taken for Instagram

LOL!! We also had a filly that suddenly became a colt after 24 hours - funny how that can happen isn't it???
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

But he is still a good looking little fella (even if he hasn't got any girlie bits!)! Thanks for the updated pics - keep them coming.
default_yes.gif

I was just going to say the same thing, Anna. Thought that myself once, too, so you are in VERY good company!!!

Beautiful no matter what!!!

That's how most of us learned to look for two holes under the tail, rather than a weenie under the belly.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_whistling.gif
default_wink.png
default_blush.png
And, it won't be long and you'll start to wonder if he'll ever suck that thing back up, the little boys let it all hang out for quite some time.

And, I agree, beautiful foal.

Yup...been there...thought that..oopps!! Thank you Now I don't feel as bad!! He is sooo cute. I especially love the pic w/your dog watching over him and your new avatar is great too. Congratulations on your New Colt!

So right Chanda! He'll be hanging out with the other boys, very soon!! LOL

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Yet another filly with a willy
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
I have that T shirt too
default_thumbup.gif

He sure is a striking colour
default_firstprize.gif

Random update:

Today we let them walk around in the barn. We are going to have to tweak up our barn a bit! He's so small he can walk right under the fence and into the full size horse pasture! It was very sweet though, our geldings weren't too fond of him, but our full sized mares that had given us foals before were all about him! My Arabian gelding got a nice good kick in the chest from a mare that didn't like him sniffing the baby! He stood under her legs for protection. Poor Molly was freaking out though. We moved them into the backyard which is baby proof! I just thought I'd share that little story. image.jpg

Latest posts

Back