We had our first foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
colt.

I was so hoping for a filly!! Guess the filly fairy is somewhere else. Come to think of it, the filly fairy is never here! I always seem to get colts.
default_no.gif
But he is healty, nursing well, got up right away, and I really like the way he is put together!!

He is a full brother to Riverdance's Black Tie Affair. Mom is a Windchaser daughter and dad is a black L & D Scout son. Where Black Tie Affair is black, this colt is a palomino!! I bet there are not too many L & D Scout breedings that are a dilut. I will get pictures tomorrow as he is still wet.

Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
he sounds lovely
default_wub.png
! But please keep the colt fairy at your place for a couple more weeks as our first one is coming soon! Can't wait to see pics!

~Jessica

Congratulations on your first foal of the season! Perhaps you're just getting the boys out of the way early this year?

Well, I got some photos. These were the best I could get as I live here alone and it is snowing like crazy. Poor boy is going to have to stay in his stall today. He has obviously not unfolded yet.

309603390.jpg

309603389.jpg

309603393.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your healthy, Pretty baby boy
default_smile.png
)

I love the Scout line too and your are right...

I always think black....

I wish my baby would hurry up and get here....

The filly fairy has lost her directions to my farm too....*Sigh*

~Sandy

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's Sue! He's GORGEOUS! I love that dark golden palamino color! What a pretty boy!!

He is a NICE baby! But you always have nice horses!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back