We had fun at the

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
We met some really nice people and had a great time with old friends. The facility is nice (say Air Conditioned). Oh and we showed a couple of horses.

Quicksilvers Windstar

Amateur Halter Obstacle - Champion

Open Halter Obstacle - Champion

Amateur Driving Obstacle - Champion

Open Driving Obstacle - Champion

Multi Hitch Light Harness Pair - Champion (with Mardi Gras Links Cowboy in tandem)

Avante's Quichotte's Fantasy Gold

Am Cty Pl Driving - 7th

Solid Color Mare - 4th

Ctry Pl Driving Mares - 4th

Ladies Ctry Pl Driving - 4th of 19

Open Ctry Pl Driving - 5th of 19

Congratulations on those awesome results!!!

champagne.gif

You DID have a great show! Congrats! :aktion033:

Any pics to share?

Hi!

It Was AWSOME to have the whole thing A/C and didn't have to worry about fans or anything! And the grounds people there were also OUTSTANDING for helping with anything! And was allot of fun to turn the horses loose in the BIG arena at night and letting them stretch thier legs and play (until my Marty gelding figured out with one tug he could just pull over the fake plants in the middle of the arena for the judges to sit)..lol! :bgrin But was so nice to have it ALLLLLLL right there..... I would LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE For it to be there again next year!!!
default_yes.gif
:

And was also nice to meet Al & Sue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Al and Susan. I had been watching the results and saw that you were having a great show.

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations!! How wonderful for you guys :bgrin :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Joy and Bill[/SIZE]

Geesh! I didn't put two and two together soon enough! I visited with you Al a few minutes after you drove and told you how much I enjoyed watching you. You may not remember me, I had the little appy fillys and also walked by a few times. I really enjoyed watching you show! Lavonne

Its always a pleasure to see you guys!! You had an awesome show and it was great watching in the tandum hitch (did I spell that correctly???) I too, loved the facility the a/c was awesome just imagine if you werent there showing , not sweating the entire time???

Great Job Al. Glad to see the new location was nice. Hope your World goes as nicely!

Congratulations Al! I'll look for you in Ft Worth.

BTW, I have some pics to send you of Charger's oldest filly. I finally body clipped her.

Congrats on the wins, sounds like yall did fantastic! Always good to see you! And the AC was nice wasn't it? But I'm still, personally, waivering on whether I'd ever want to go back...

Congrats!! You all did great. They got some awesome pix of you both. :aktion033:

Al and Susan,

So glad that you posted. I was going to post but thought that people would think that just because it was close to our home, we would want it back again. We really enjoyed being able to have evenings free to spend time with friends. We think the facility was great. Loved the AC. Maintenance people were wonderful. We came home with 15 grand and reserve grand Champions!! So thought it was a great show. Al, our grandson Garrett says that he is working to beat you just once. Watch out at Worlds!!! We truly enjoyed everyone! Laura and her hubby did a wonderful job. Wish that Ed and Val could have been there, hope Val is feeling better. We had a letter signed with persons wanting to return to KC for the next Central show. There were 65 yes we want to return and 8 no we don't. Next year the construction will be done and I am sure that we can find a better Hotel. We do understand there were problems at the hotel. On that note there have been those same types of problems have occured in other locations. It is nice for the people from the North to not have to travel quite so far as it is Centrally located. Well, enough said really enjoyed spending some time with Al and Susan and everyone else!!! See you all at WORLDS.

Lil Bit O Country

Larry and Sue Elniff

We came from Albuquerque and have to say that the AC gets a double thumbs up. It was worth the extra time spent driving to be able to be comfortable during the show for us. The AC only takes a second place though when you compare it to getting to visit with all the folks that we don't get to see often enough. Many congrats on all the great wins everyone. There are just so many good things to say about everyone's horsemanship and sportsmanship.

The host hotel was an adventure in and of itself! I think that one is going to go down in the histroy books!

Regards

A special congrats to you Colleen!!! The driving queen! How exciting for you! Champion Roadster and Supreme Driving Champion! WOW!

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back