We had a GELDING PARTY!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Hi Everyone!

Well, we are happy to announce that we have gelded our first mini here and another will soon to follow. So our now yearling colt is a gelding now and I will have a (soon to be weanling) gelded soon as well. :bgrin NO REGRETS!
default_yes.gif
: :lol: :aktion033: :aktion033:

The yearling is a nice colt and he is even going through his yearling uglies! :bgrin So, now he will get to be shown by one of the 4-H girls in my Aunts 4-H group. This 4-H girl is very horse savy because she has been one of my Aunts riding students for a few years and has been around horses most of her life. So, when I told her I was gelding my colt she jumped at the chance to show him in a few classes at the fair this year! :bgrin She has been facinated with the minis since last year when I had my first 2 babies and the colt was one of them. :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

I know this colt will be so much happier now because I have had to seperate him from all the girls for quite a while now and he hated it! He even had a buddy with him but he like being with the herd of mares and the fillies he has known from his birth.

I had been contemplating gelding this colt for sometime and when I read that post started by Lyn and all the responses made my decision to geld that much easier for me.
default_yes.gif
: .

Through this Forum I have learned that I would like to become a responsible, knowledgable and respected miniature horse owner.
default_yes.gif
: So, I am indeed begining my long journey and hope that someday I will be where I would like to be. I have learned so much from this Forum and THANK YOU ALL! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

FORMERLY JERI(WI)

Glad to see that you have gelded your yearling for all the right reasons. You did good for him!!!

Good for you!

We are having a gelding party tomorrow here! One of our 2 year old colts that we sold and Mistyrose has a colt to geld and plans to bring him over here.

Good for you .. It is a good feeling knowing you did the right thing and have a happy horse as well :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back