We had a baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby

Reaction score
We here at Maineland Farm are pleased to announce the birth of our first mini foal.

It's a boy! :aktion033: He arrived early Wensday and Mom Patty and baby Wyatt are doing great. Wow, talk about nervous, happy, scared all at the same time but it all worked out well.
wyatt_044.jpg

I hope the picture comes out ok. It's not a very good one but will get more soon.

Thanks for letting me share.

Lee

Oh, there's the Little Man!!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: I have been "patiently"
default_rolleyes.gif
: waiting for pictures! :lol:
default_wink.png
: What an adorable little guy!
default_wub.png
: How is Antie Snip taking to him? Congrats again!

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

[SIZE=18pt]Congratulations! Lee! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Great job and a beautiful boy!

Bill

Thank you. I just love him, he's fiesty! His color doesn't come out well in the picture, I don't know what it is!

Wyatt is all legs, nice and straight. Tonite we let Patty and Wyatt outside for a bit of fresh air. He was flying around tail in the air, what a site. Patty is a great mom.

Aunt Snippy and Uncle Apollo were too busy eating hay in the barn to come out to see him. But Snip calls to him alot.

I'll get better pictures of him this weekend.

The birth was a bit difficult. She wasn't pushing very hard so I had to help pull him out. Then she had no milk for hours, so I had to milk her for every ounce. Wyatt had a hard time reaching the faucets because his legs are so long and moms belly is low. But he got the hang of it.

I'm just so grateful to have a healthy baby and mommy. I wanted a filly so bad I kept checking for another hole, nope only one.

Lee

What a handsome little devil. Think I see a glint in his eye.
default_wub.png
:

Nothing like first babies, he's wonderful. Congratulations :aktion033:

Handsome little dude....YES he is!!!
default_yes.gif
: Mom, and YOU did great! :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations he is a cutie and Patty looks great.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Back