We finally have the first foal of the season!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meg

Reaction score
He was born this morning at 1am, a lovely chesnut pinto colt by Victorias stallion Fantasia Diamond (National Champion Colt/High Point Colt of the Year), out of our wonderful mare Lilli (Dam of Multi Supreme Champions, National Grand Champions in Halter, Colour and Performance, Multi Champions in Halter, Colour and Performance, Foal of the Year winner, and High Point winners)... hes absolutely everything I wanted from this pairing. Definitely keeping him, gelding him, and showing him myself
biggrin.gif
Im over the moon, and just wanted to share his pics

Well, if this doesn't put a smile on my face, I don't know what would! He is just to cute for words. I love your stall too. Big congratulations on your precious baby!
wub.gif

Congratulations! What a wonderful early Christmas present you have there!
wub.gif
Lori

aktion033.gif
Hearty congratulations and I love, love your sunshine! It's been gray here for some time now and will be for about another week at least they say, cold and snowy!

Wish I could give your boy a hug and will be wonderful to watch him grow! Maxine

Oh wow, he is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I LOVE him! :)

Susan O.

Congrats on a adorable baby i love that we have foaling season year round here on the fourm

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

What a pretty little man! I love that little head!!

It is so much fun to see the new babies!! He definitely looks like a keeper!

What an adorable little guy!

I LOVE the fact that we have Forum Members all over the world, so we get to see Foaling Season even in "our" winter!!!!! Yay!

MA

He looks like a little show horse already! CONGRATS! He's lovely!

When I first saw this post, I was like, first foal of the season, in the winter? But, then I saw you were from New Zealand.
yes.gif

He is a GORGEOUS little boy!
new_shocked.gif
Gotta love that head on him.
wub.gif
wub.gif
CONGRATS!
aktion033.gif

Thankyou for your kind words everyone
wub.gif

Im just so happy right now... and so distracted! Cant get anything accomplished at all today, because I have to keep coming back to the computer to moon over his photos... hes up at the stud where he was foaled (I send my mares out to foal with a professional) which is 45 minutes away, so I cant run out to see him... which is probably a blessing!

Oh, he's so adorable
wub.gif
just can't help but love him. Are you sure he doesn't want to come live here in the States, oh say Utah
rolleyes.gif
. We don't have too much snow right now
laugh.gif
He's sure a nice little fellow

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. He is gorgeous. What a great day for you. Your mare sure is beautiful also.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
Foaling season starting...again!
biggrin.gif
And that little guy is a real cutie pie!
wub.gif

It's nice to see what lovely weather will be greeting Moonie & Tiger when they get to the other side of the world! They should be in Australia sometime this month. I wonder if Samantha will have to body clip them, as it is supposed to be pretty hot by the time she gets them, and they left here with full, fuzzy winter coats!
unsure.gif

What a doll baby
wub.gif
That is about the best Christmas present a person could get! Mary
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back