We decided to do it Again.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
It's only been a month since we put down our Bernese Mt. Dog (mix), Tucker......due to cancer. We had adopted him as an oldster, knowing we were only going to have him a very few years.

Now it seems we are turning into a "Retirement Home" for older dogs.......... We agreed to adopt another from a family who couldn't give her the attention she needs. She's estimated to be 10 to 12 years old and is a Walker Coon Hound. We've had her since Easter weekend and are already very fond of her. What's also nice is our other dogs like her too.....AND our cats don't mind her either!

Meet LUCY.

004.jpg

You must love it when she starts baying. It is such a wonderful sound to hear if it isn't too often.

You are so wonderful for giving her a new and great home to live out her years in.

MA
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

You all are doing so good!!!

The other day, I saw an "ad" for a 13yo collie who needed a new home. We thought about it, but I don't think I'm strong enough emotionally. Yet, I keep thinking about him and feeling sorry...

Congratulations on your new family member! Bless you for taking her in and loving her.

What a face.

Definitely a girl that deserves a retirement home.

My mom used to have a saying, "You'll get your jewels

in heaven, for all your good deeds."

I think in this case she'll give them to you each day.

What a sweet face, and what a great thing to do.
default_smile.png

Jan

She looks like a very special dog and she certainly is with very SPECIAL people!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Many blessings to you for opening your heart.

Latest posts

Back