We Are Proud To Introduce Our New Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyviewminis

Reaction score
Pacific Masquerade!

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0032.JPG

All the mini's are in their mohawk, hairy winter coats but we couldn't wait we are so excited! I have long admired the horses of Pacific Pintos and have had my eye on Masq since he was born along with two other beauties Joanne has produced. We want to thank Christi Christopherson for letting us bring this wonderful stallion home. She put a lot of work into his training which includes bowing, and pre-driving ground training. He is gorgeous, laid back, very well-mannered, and my husband's birthday present. The girls are all madly in love with him already and I can't wait to get everyone clipped this spring.

With the recent postings on splash and other pinto genetics I am going to have him tested for splash also. He has two blue eyes, and positive for SB1, negative for LWO.

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Wow,what color is he considered? I bet it totally changes under all that fuzzz,pretty,boy!!

Congratulations! Masq is a wonderful stallion, I'm sure you will love him
default_yes.gif
I bred him to my mare Trouble before I sold him to Christi and got a GORGEOUS grulla sabino filly in 2011 that I absolutely adore. You are welcome to any pictures I have of Masq and his daughter Bliss. The below picture of Masq was taken as a 3 year old and the pictures of Bliss are at 12 hours old and 9 months old (and not thrilled about having to stand still and pose, I'll have good pics of her soon
default_laugh.png
)

Best of luck with Masq!! I'm so happy he is with a forum member now
default_yes.gif

Troublefilly_headfront_4_19_11.jpg

Troublefilly_headneck_4_19_11.jpg

Bliss_Lside_lightened_1_15_12.jpg

Masq_Lsidestandbest_6_5_10.jpg

He's beautiful - congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats Becky! He's a beauty!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Shauna, thank you for adding pictures. Bliss is a bonus attraction and the final decision maker for purchasing Masq. Your so kind
default_smile.png
. Christie is working fulltime and working on her nursing degree, so I asked if she would consider selling him since she had not advertised. She didn't want him continuing without a job until she graduated or he would never have been sold. At 34" now he is the size we like for driving when we get to that. Our Missy had a pastern injury last summer that ended any driving possibilities for her, but she is a wonderful mother, sound now, and she gave us a beautiful filly in 2010. Masq like Missy is wonderful with children and so mild mannered which is a requirement for all our miniatures.

His color is bay sabino, and with his winter coat it sure gives an interesting changing hue in the sun, even after he has rolled from one end of his little pasture to the other.

Oh, I've seen his pic before, and DROOLED over him, so beautiful! Big congratulations!!

He is a looker. wish you the best of lluck with him. Congrats on owning such a beautiful animal.

He's gorgeous! Congrats
default_smile.png
I would definitely considering breeding my Spunky to him (after we move). Maybe talk to you about it sometime. hope your well.

I have room for Spunky. Awaiting test results for Splash. He is a sweetheart. Kind of muddy right now and since worming his hair is shedding in big wads. It's funny to see him and his little buddy play, which they never stop!

Back