We Are Proud Parents!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam VanderWerf

Reaction score
What an incredible show DJ had for his first National show! Dan and I are so proud of his accomplishments showing our 3 horses and a mare belonging to Polly Cleveland and a gelding belonging to Dick Wardlaw, both of whom asked DJ to show for them.

Youth Hunter 8-12 years, under - 4th place (out of 53 entries). DJ showed "Bloom" for Polly and it was his first time showing in a hunter class!

PMC Showmanship 8-12 years, under - 3rd place - DJ showed his gelding, Amazing Grace Luke Skywalker

Youth Showmanship 8-12 years, under - 9th place with Luke (over 20 entries)

Youth Western Country Pleasure 8-12 years, under - 9th place - DJ showed "Bloom" for Polly

Youth Sr. Gelding, 8-12 years, over - 10th place - DJ showed "Shock" for Dick Wardlaw (over 20 entries)

Youth Jr. Mares, 8-12 years, under - 5th place - DJ showed our 29" filly Amazing Grace Hallie Lu Ya

Youth Sr. Mares, 8-12 years, over - 9th place - DJ showed "Dream" our palomino mare

PMC Halter 8-12 years, 38" & under - 3rd place - DJ showed "Hallie", the shortest horse in the class!

AND......

PMC Country Pleasure Driving - RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION with Luke!!!

DJLukeReserve.jpg

VERY EXCITING!!!

Congrats to all of you
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats to all of you, it was great seeing you guys. And what an awesome job D J did.

You should be proud!!! What an outstanding young man! Congratulations on all your placings!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS!! How exciting!

The smile on your faces says it all....really great picture!!

Congratulations DJ on all your wins
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Tam,is that a young DJ in your avatar?

Hope your all having a blast

Heidi

Thanks everyone for your comments! We are still busting at the seams with pride!

Karen - it was great seeing you and meeting Samantha finally. I hope you continue to have a great show.

Heidi - my avatar picture was taken at a Florida show in Ocala and I would say DJ was about 4 or 5 years old.

I forgot to mention that DJ and Luke went into Versatility and placed 9th out of over 20 exhibitors.

By the end of the youth division classes DJ almost had a blister on his leg from his prosthesis and all the walking/running/jumping he had been doing. But he didn't complain one bit - he was too happy from his results.

Tam-

My congrats again!!! DJ did an amazing job - of course, he excels at everything he does. I couldn't get anything done at home for watching him. I love that family picture - the smiles tell it all!!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back