Gunner is finally here!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori W

Reaction score
It's been a long couple of months, but our new 4 year old ASPC / AMHR 37.5" buckskin stallion, Gunner, is finally here! He came to us all the way from Vernon, British Columbia, to our farm here in southwest MI.

Our thanks to Sandy Frank of Silver Birch Miniatures and Shetlands for the opportunity to purchase Gunner, to Lori Guglielmo of Heart L Ranch in Deer Park, WA, for her invaluable assistance in so many ways, and to Sharrway Transport for bringing our boy safely to us over many, many miles!

It's amazing how the pictures we have of Gunner (used below with permission) - as beautiful as they are - don't do him justice. He is completely drop dead gorgeous in person! And what a little cuddle bug! From the first day here, he loved being scratch on his neck, shoulders and withers and would gently put his head right into us. Can you tell we're in love??

In 2013 we will continue Gunner's show career and work to complete Gunner's Hall of Fame in halter. He'll be shown again in Liberty and we will begin his driving training this fall. Next srping, we'll also introduce him to one or two experienced "ladies" to begin his second career as a breeding stallion.

So, here he is: SIlver Birchs DLBs Trouble Gunsmoke (AMHR) / LDB Double Troubles Gunsmoke (ASPC), a.k.a. Gunner....

0151-1.jpg

539135_10151076324499805_1554772072_n.jpg

IMG_4505-2.jpg

default_thumbup.gif
Congrats! I can most certainly see why you are in love...can you say drop dead gorgeous!!!!! Stunning!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Please fell free to share MORE pictures.
default_yes.gif

He is just gorgeous
default_wub.png

We're expecting a special new arrival in about 3wks, and have been admiring him from afar for a couple of years. I always find the waiting for a special horse to be pretty exciting!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on your new, outstanding guy
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to print that second photo and put it on my wall as a poster! Glad he is snuggleable too, bet you can't keep your hugs off him!

Thanks, everyone! He is not only gorgeous, he's a real sweetie, too. He's the horse of our dreams! Love playing with him and can't wait to get him back in the show ring in 2013!

Latest posts

Back