Was sent through an email.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAry, you sure do post things fast...I just sent that one to you! ...well, maybe it was last night
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Just sent you another good one on old westerns.
Corinne
Oh Corinne, I and my family enjoyed it and my emails friends also, I will have to go check out the Old Westerns, just seen you have posted it...

Going to have to watch it a few times...

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha.....went I first read that I am a Clydesdale, I was rather insulted...thinking..LARGE, FLAT-FOOTED etc...but then I read the qualities and felt a lot better.

Thanks for sharing...this was fun !

2596_res3.jpg

Arabian

beautiful

nervous

athletic

expressive

misunderstood

sensitive

intelligent

pure

proud

I'm an Appaloosa:
Stylish

Stubborn

Humorous

Agile

Courageous

Affectionate

(Yeah, pretty much me...
default_wink.png
) Where's the thoroughbred? Hmmmmm.
Yup, Matt, I am an Appy too... but in another quiz I was an Arabian... wish I could find that quiz....it had much more horsey aspects in it.

I am not an Appy fan but an Appy dear to me was a 28 year old named Snickers at a farm I worked at. He could get out of his stall overnight, raid the hay piles, destroy many bags of shavings and return to his stall, sans his halter as it was down on the floor and he would look at me with very innocent eyes and you could almost hear him say "What, it wasn't me!"

Great thread!

Denise

Shetland Pony.
default_smile.png

Mischevious, Crafty, Fun-Loving, Social, Cute, Spirited, Sophisticated, Intelligent

Im also a shetland pony!!

Mischevious, Crafty, Fun-Loving, Social, Cute, Spirited, Sophisticated, Intelligent

it actually fits very well!!

:winkHmmmm. No one else appears to be a WARMBLOOD, like me

This is fun,

I get to be an Arabian

beautiful

nervous

athletic

expressive

misunderstood

sensitive

intelligent

pure

proud

Okay, I can't wait for our Marty to take this one.. so Marty what kind of a horse are you???

Vicky

I'm a Mustang also.

I really wanted to be an Appaloosa they are my favorites.
default_wink.png

Arabian ...
default_laugh.png

I think they are the most beautiful creatures on earth, not sure if I fit that category ...
default_wacko.png
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm a Quarter Horse ! This was a lot of fun!!

Latest posts

Back