Photography job!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
Guess what!!

I have been accepted for a Photography position at the RSPCA Animal Rescue!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Its volunteer work, but it gives me a chance to finally express my passion and start gaining some experience!

I'm pretty excited, I'll be taking photos of the animals for their adoption profiles, plus general volunteer work around the clinic. It will also give me experience that I can put on my resume for my current search for a job. I have to attend their Orientation day on the 25th for a tour and paperwork. I also have to get my tetanus shot before I can handle any animals. Another plus is the location, I can get on the bus, and it goes pretty close to the clinic, so I can get off there and go for the afternoon, my sister also lives very close.

I just had to share, I know I have talked to a few people on here how I'd love to extend my photography, and now I have!

I sent them a few examples attached to the email and a part of what they said was "We would love to have your Photography skills on board"
default_thumbup.gif

Here are the photos I sent:

The 5th photo is of my sister's best friend's Wolfhound cross. She came from the RSPCA, she was abused and very unwell. My sister's friend adopted her a year ago and she means the world to him. Her name is Scarlett, Scar for short. She is the most loving dog out, but is sometimes frightened.

The first photo is my uncles dog Pedro. He was found on the streets as a pup neglected and scared. My cousin found him and advertised him as Lost. No one called. So my uncle took him in. Its so sad how people can do such things to innocent animals.

But anyway, I am stoked about the position I have!

w1s6rk.jpg

This is wonderful news! I really enjoy seeing your photos, you have a good eye for composition. B I G Congratualtions!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!! More shelters and rescues need more photographers like you......Ones that capture the personality of an animal.

Congratulations! This job sounds like a perfect fit for you! They are lucky to have your talent.

Latest posts

Back