Was sent through an email.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Too cute! I'm a Mustang
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

Made me kinda sad, I don't know why. But I'm an Arabian. Never happy are we. I wanted to be a pony or a QH. I'm shy and I HATE it. People mistake me for being stuck up and standoffish and I'm not, it just takes me awhile to warm up to people. I TRY NOT to be that way but you are who you are. TJ

Last edited:
I'm a Clydesdale and proud of it. lol. Well, at first I thought, heavy and slow but thats not the description given (whew ;) ) Plus I see I am in some very good company with other Clydes :D

Fun I am a Shetland Pony

mischievous, crafty, fun loving social cute, spirited, sophisticated, intelligent

I'm a Clyde too - hey we almost have enough for a Budweiser team! I'll happily draw a whole wagon full of beer!!

I'm an Arabian. I'm shy and I HATE it. People mistake me for being stuck up and standoffish and I'm not, it just takes me awhile to warm up to people. I TRY NOT to be that way but you are who you are. TJ
I'm an Arabian too, not sure how that happened. But, I am rather shy, and people think I'm stuck up and standoffish too, which sucks.

Today I am an arabian. Ive been different things on these quizes but they are all fun.

Latest posts

Back