Warning points?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tagalong

Reaction score
This is odd - a new line just appeared on my avatar info to the left <---- over there.

What are "warning points" and why did that suddenly show up? At least I have ZERO of these "points" !
default_hypocrite.gif

ETA: Whoops - this was supposed to be on the Back Porch - I know that was where I intended it to be!
default_unsure.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved it for ya!

I had no idea you could see that line! I thought only the mods could LOL.

Must be a new thing that you now can see it?

Ah yes, I see it...and I have "1"...very unfair (IMO) warning point. I got it when I simply replied to another post, not selling, but used the WORD "sale) and got "dinged" for it, and my post removed. When I think of all the controversial posts I have seen here, and the anger and consternation caused by the said posts, I do have to admit I was somewhat aggravated, and apparently still am. LOLOL!

I do not mean the dots, Mary Lou - it's gone now but just as I copied and pasted it above, the words 0 warning points ( or 1 warning point if you are an evil doer like Sue_C. ) appeared right under the post count below the dots!
default_laugh.png

It's all weird - mine no longer says "Admin" but at least i don't have warning points!!!

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back