Wanted Business Investors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Reaction score
We are opening up our own business and were just a few days shy of funding with the bank when SBA put a unexpectant condition on the loan. They normally require one year of operating expenses in the bank before they will fund but they do believe we have a solid business plan so they have dropped the amount to 120K (6 months). Needless to say we are going to have to find a investor for the remaining amount. Full amount will be paid back within 12 months. Terms are negotiable. Loan amount is secured for the investor so they will not lose their investment. Thought I would run this by my "horsey" friends as we want to try to find someone we know and trust or thru friends that know and trust the individual. Business is over a half a million dollars and everything else is ready to go. This is our last hurdle. Please pm me if you know of anybody that does investments and likes to make $. I do have all the required documents from the bank/SBA.

Latest posts

Back