Walnut Hill

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer31501

Reaction score
Is anyone going to Walnut Hill in NY? We ware taken 13 minis and will be there the whole time the 15-19 of Aug!!

13 Minis!! Wow!! I was apprentice judging the Metamora Pleasure Driving show a couple of weekends ago, and there were only 2 in the VSE division.

I'm hoping to go just to watch, but if you need a hand with anything........ let me know!

It sounds like you're going with Kateland Farms. How cool! I wish I could come but unfortunately that's a bit far from WA!
default_wink.png
: Good luck.

Leia

It is in Pittsford i think rt 65 but i am not sure. there is a web site walnut hill . I would come thrusday i will be showing a lot!! I am driveing a pair and it my frist year of driving a pair!! i am kinda scared!! Yes i am going with Kateland Farms it is my 2 year showing at walnut hill!! look for me i will have a blue ron pinto for minis and for my mini pair i will have 2 brown and white pintos!!!

I want to go soooo bad! My trainer and I might come up next year. I have a single brown and white pinto, you should look at him on the photo board, "Dakota the wonder mini"

Courtney :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thats barnbum hope to see you there....here are pic from are last show in East Aurora. This is my mini i will be showing at walnut hill Her name is YANKEE

269154317.jpg

269154314.jpg

269154306.jpg

Eve Dexter (evedex) is going from Ontario. She will be driving Katelands Redrock and Katelands Desert Prince in the Pairs and Rocky will also do single.

I'm hoping to get down to watch Saturday morning.

I'll see you there Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure which day/days - depends on if our friends give us patron passes this year!

Sunny and Karla - if you see me there please grab me and say hi! My eyesight isn't what it used to be - and there are always such a crowd! I even lose my HUSBAND there!!

It is in Pittsford i think rt 65 but i am not sure.
It is on West Bloofield Road in Pittsford - east of Rt. 65 and west of Rt. 64. - it runs parallel (N to S)to both 64 & 65.

For anyone who has never been ..... this is a SPECTACULAR show. Class act all the way. If you are within driving distance it's worth the trip!

Nan

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back