Waiting waiting for my first foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliasmel

Reaction score
The last month seems to drag on and on. I have two mares due, one is 320 days today and not even a whisper of a foal. The other is 313 days in foal, had udder development for 6 weeks and still waiting for something. Udder is up and down in size all the time and I think she has some softening around the tail head. But still has heaps more filling in the udder to do.

She is a maiden so it's anyone's guess what she does lol. I'm going crazy here waiting for her to have her baby.

The grey is in foal to my pinto stallion and the little silver girl is in foal to a friends palouse. The little one is the one with the udder and doing nothing but driving me mental.

253917_10150982325966534_1783667201_n.jpg

You have two pretty girls, hopefully they are both in foal for you. Have you had them tested? Do pop over to the mare and foal forum on here - lots of friendly advice and support there for those who are dealing with pregnant mares. We are waiting for some Australian babies to be born right now, so you will be in good company!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back