WA mini people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windhaven

Reaction score
Does anyone live near Kelso WA?

If so would you be willing to help out some people looking to get a mini for the first time?

Also is there any training clinics near there that these people could go to?

Have you checked out the local club yet? www.nwmhc.com

There was a clinic in Longview a couple of weekends ago that would have been great to catch, and there is also a schooling show next weekend in Boring, Oregon. Details on the website.

CrescentMinis, I am actually on the East coast. I have some prospective buyers new to horses and I was trying to hook them up with some people/clubs that they could go and get information from.

Thanks for the info and I will pass it along. If you think of anything else I would greatly appreciate it. I would like help get these folks started right in the minis. Whether they are in it for fun or if they decide they want more out of them.

Kelso is a ways away from me, but please feel free to connect them with me. I know some folks down that way. There are a lot of really great mini people here in this state, we are very active with a lot of shows and other activities. They are also VERY close to Happ's down there, one of the premier venues in the country for Combined Driving with minis. I'm sure we can hook them up with a good mini and a lot of fun! There is a neat activity coming up at Happ's really soon, the TREC.

Here is their web site:

http://www.happs-inc.com/

I'm 2 hours from Kelso, so not real close, but I'd be happy to talk with them.........

Kari

I'm probably an hour and a half from Kelso also...I'd be more than happy to help them find what they're looking for as well
default_smile.png

Tracy

I am pretty far away from Kelso - probably 4-5 hours, but I love to educate the new people and share what I have learned over the past 28 years - (boy, when you actually type it it really hits home -- that is a LONG time!).

Feel free to have your friend give me a call

Stacy @ Mountain Meadows

(425) 788-5184 - home after about 7 pm

I would give Gallery Originals a call. They are about 30 minutes away from there. They have about 50 horses and Lisa is excellent at giving information and helping. Their website is and go to contact us.

Thanks everyone. I will definitely pass the information on. These people are head over heels for this colt and so excited about getting him. I want to make sure they have a good experience with their first mini.

Thanks again and I hope they get in touch with some of you.

The Hermann Homestead is in Woodland, they are probably the closest to you.

Latest posts

Back