Visit Us At Worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
I want to invite everyone to stop by and visit us at Worlds! Our stalls will be located in Cattle Barn 4 this year (middle/back) - but you won't miss us! We are the stalls where all the FUN is at! This year at Worlds you will find at our stalls (along with Wingate Training Center) a Big Screen TV, plenty of places to rest and relax, Bean Bag Toss, Card Games, Karaoke, Margaritas & More, Food, Music and of course the famous "air chair" :new_shocked: and plenty of "Blue Stuff" :eek: :lol: :aktion033: Not to mention beautiful horses! Stop by and introduce yourself! You never know what you might find... our stalls were pretty entertaining last year, we even got the EC singing! This year we are introducing a "new" beverage... Water of Champions, but don't worry we will still have some of the old favorites.
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see everyone! We will be "entertaining" every night after the conclusion of the evening session, but you are more then welcome to stop by during the day!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, and don't forget to signup for the Welcome Reception/Youth Calcutta! It is a lot of fun with great food and friendly bidding... it also supports the Youth. If anyone has any questions reguarding any Youth Activities, Contests, etc. please contact me. :bgrin

I hope everyone has a safe trip and see you all soon! :saludando:

Natalie Roberts

Nostalgia Farm

I wish you luck in your classes and may god bless you and your farm. I hope you guys get ribbons and some money. I have always dreamed of going so maybe next year i will with one of mine and see how it goes.

Natalie,

after getting pumped up at the AMHR Nationals last week and having so much fun I can't wait to get to Ft. Worth. It is going to be a lot of fun for everyone. The grandkids have been over here all week putting final preparations on the show clothes they will wear and practicing with their horses, Cindy has been working on the hand outs for this year and Jose has been getting all the horses ready with last minute tuning. Hopefully they will all do well, but even if they do not it is going to be fun.

We missed the youth calcutta last year due to some school requirements, but all of us are going this year. It is a great oppurtunity to have the kids get to renew old freindships and meet new ones. And as you said the food is good and the Calcutta auction is always a lot of fun with a chance to raise some money for next years youth programs. I hope every youth there comes, as it is free to any of them.

I hear the number of horses are up this year and I expect it to be really competitive in all the classes.

Cindy has already told me she has her eye on a certain mare in th World Sale, so that will be fun also. :eek: :new_shocked:

See you there. :aktion033: :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie,

It will be wonderful to see you
default_yes.gif
: You are always so much fun :risa8: can't wait for the "new water"
default_wink.png
:

travel safe my friend and see you in Texas :saludando:

lis

Natalie, after all the fun and work you had at Nationals, have you had enough rest to have more fun at World's?

I always knew when you were in the next aisle, with all the laughing going on! Oh, and by the way, I loved your "pink hat" in the costume class!

Carolyn

OOOOOh,

I will have to stop by for sure. This will be the first year I will be able to see just about all of the World Show. I am so excited. I will have to check out the Youth Calcutta. I have never gone, so I have no idea what that is all about.

John, it was great to see you at Nationals and I look forward to seeing all the "kids"! Yes, Worlds shouls be great, the numbers are up and the Youth classes are FULL!!! We are almost sold out for the Welcome Reception so if anyone is interested they need to order their tickets soon, but as always it is free to come to the Calcutta for all!

Lis! I can't wait to see you and you will LOVE the "water"!!!! Safe trip to you as well!

Carolyn - After all the "fun" and work I had at Nationals I had to come home, sleep a lot, and go to the Chiropractor twice this week! LOL But I am ready for Worlds!!! I loved my pink hat too! It was curteousy of the "Kentucky Group"!!!! I love them all - very wonderful group! Be sure to come see me!

Whimsical - I am glad that you will be able to stay awhile this year! It is a lot of fun! If you should have any questions when you get there, or before, give me a call or e-mail me! The Welcome Reception/Youth Calcutta is a wonderful gathering and fundraising event for the Youth... and bidders also have a chance to make a lot of money if their team (that they buy) places in the top three! We also encourage people to combine money and bid "together" on teams. Not only do we auction off Youth Teams, but we are also auctioning a trip this year (thanks to Pura Vida Ranch - the Benjamins) during the Calcutta! Be sure to stop by, I would love to meet you!

Everyone, don't forget about the Filly donated to the Youth (Thanks to Reece Family Miniatures) that will be auctioned off at the World Sale. She is a gorgeous black filly!!! More info will be available on her at the show (along with pictures) and you can view more information about her on the Word Sale website (not sure the link - sorry)! But be sure to take time to look at her... all proceeds go to the Youth Fund!

Safe Travels,

Natalie

502-592-8823

Thanks so much for the info ill be watching the show and watching the sale I am most amazied to see Feather for sale from bear branch ranch in the world sale. I am also pleased with many of the horrses in the sale and wish the owners luck.

Latest posts

Back