Video of my new Shetland Mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
She's all fuzzy, and this was my first-ever video with my new digital camcorder. Anyway, her name is SWF Supreme Design, by Masquerade Ball and out of BHR Chasta.

Dee

Thank you. :) That girl is my daughter, who "stole" my AQHA all-around gelding. She's as horse nuts as I was, thank goodness. Her twin brothers like to ride, but they hardly venture into the barn during the winter. Kitty, on the other hand, has to be forced to stay inside when it's too cold to be out. We're hoping to drive her this year, but she is a real lookie-lou. Not sure how well she'll do away from the farm, so I'll take her to a bunch of open shows just to get her out and about.

pretty horse and girl!

Your daughter and mare are beautiful.
default_yes.gif
:

What a nice looking pony and daughter!!

The mare moves nicely! Are you planning on driving her?

She doesn't look very big how tall is she??

I bet she'll do great at the shows!

Good luck!!

Thanks, guys. :) She's 38", according to her papers (registered Shetland and World Class). She was black when she was born, so I'm hoping for some neat babies when my silver bay tovero studly is finally able to breed her. He's a little on the small side (I want driving minis), so I'm looking for mares that are a bit taller.

As for showing, she's already been driven a few times, by her previous owner. The problem is she's VERY spooky. When anything is moved from it's "normal" place (be it a wheelbarrow, the mounting block, or one of the barrels in the ring) she about has a heart attack. I'm hoping once she's exposed to things, she'll settle down. But at 11, you would think she'd have life figured out by now. LOL

By the way, how did my post get moved from the photos/videos to here?? I went to all that trouble to post it in the correct spot, and then find it here (and not able to figure out why it was no longer where I put it. LOL).

Latest posts

Back