Victor Custom Show Halters.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an old topic from 2007, but I believe this is his website

Victor Website

I believe you usually have to order and wait for them to be made, if he still does them.

I bought 3 from him just before Nationals. While you can see options on his website, you need to call him to place the order. Surprisingly, I found his direct order prices much cheaper than the new Victors I saw selling at R Nationals. His number on the website is correct.

Here is a picture from my last year in 4h of my old yearling gelding in a Victor halter

59134_459073687834_654737834_6472856_946929_n.jpg

I sold it on the sale board about two years ago, at the time I didnt have a horse it matched. I sold the halter, lead, chain, and conchos for $150. WISH I knew people were selling used ones for that much, lol.

Last time I bought halters from Victor he was charging around $125 each. I don't remember his concho prices but I've bought Showtime conchos for $25 and $35 and rolled leather leads for around $20 at Ozark, so the whole set new is only $170 or $180--not too much more than your used price of $150.

Know this is an old thread, but bump it up :D

Is by phone the only way to order a victor halter ? Would love to have on on my silver dapple on the summer shows.

But are not the best on talk english and if he has an accent I'm quite sure I would not know a word of what he said >___<

Have one here who sells some but think they are to small and she want $240 for one used :/

Back