vet sent pictures from her cell phone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvwalkers

Reaction score
i hope these aren't to hard to see. one is of her backside and the other of her standing!!!!

241716046.jpg

241717536.jpg

Nikki, The pictures came in real good. That is so great to see her standing, and her backside looks so much better then when you posted the pictures. I think it has gone down ALOT. Keep up the good work Tunia~cakes, your doing so much better then 1 week ago. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: LOOKING GOOD :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

GOOD JOB PETUNIA!!! :aktion033:

I am so happy that Petunia is doing better. She still looks quite swollen, but she is standing and the soreness looks to be on it's way gone.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for sharing your pictures.
default_smile.png
I think Petunia looks lovely for a gal who has the toughest of days of late. You can see what a sweet face she has.
default_wub.png
: I'm so glad she's on the mend! All my friends are even asking about your gal. So many care.
default_smile.png

chico

Poor little girl -I am glad she is standing and- her woowoo
default_rolleyes.gif
: looks better but still hurts me to look at
default_sad.png
I check for updates daily so thanks for posting pitcures.

She is looking so much better, thank heavens. It looks to me like she'll recover too.

:saludando: It is so nice to see her up on 4 leggs!! :aktion033: :aktion033: So glad she is on the mend.. God Bless you, Petunia.. We all love you!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikki,

It is wonderful to see her up, it does look better, still looks like it has a ways to go, but she is on the right road now............I am so happy for her and for you!!!! Tell your new vet she is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

We've been following 'Tunia's story and we're so glad to see her doing so much better!! What a difference in her hiney than the first photos. God bless your vet--she's priceless! We'll continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Sending healing thoughts, Tunia!
default_yes.gif
:

Alright Petunia! Better than seeing photos of Paris Hilton or Lyndsie Lohan, anyday! Even her backend show is better!!!! Go Petunia we are all pulling for you!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Aw, Tunie! You look great Sweetheart!! [/SIZE]

Thanks for posting the pictures Nikki. She looks so sweet standing there. Looks like she thinking about her human!

Shannon

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thats wonderful!!!! I'm sooo glad to hear and see she's doing better!!! What a blessing!!!

Leya

Latest posts

Back