Very small stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auledasacres

Reaction score
Finally got around to bathing and clipping up our little Sarge. Sarge is out of Sweet Dreams Fame and Fortune and a appaloosa mare, Reh's Crystal Blue(29 1/2). We thought he would be solid but he is starting to get mottling around the mouth and eyes and has white and black dots on his rump and back. With a new hoove trimming he measures in at 25 1/2 inches as a 2 year old. Would love to see your tiny ones under 28 inches that are not dwarfs.

Traci and Family

sargebody.jpg

sargejump.jpg

Oh he is beautiful!! Tiny too. My guy is 30"tall so I don't qualify and I look forward to seeing all the other little guys.

He's very nice...here's our shortest stallion 27.50" at 5 years old. l love him to death just wish he had a tad smaller head on him....l do believe he's on the hit list for gelding this fall yahooo. :bgrin

galahad.jpg

I have three small stallions but the smallest of the three are:

27" LTD's MAGIC MANS TOP TICKET

ticketweba.jpg

28" FREELANDS FIESTAS IMPERIAL STORM

stormframed.jpg

Here's my little guy. He's never been officially measured (we don't show..yet), but from what I've measured he's around 28" or less. This is him last month shedding out so he's still a bit scruffy and overweight from the winter. He turns 2 yrs. tomorrow so I will have to take more pics of him.
default_smile.png

Here is our smallest stallion

Triple K Boogies Bow Tie

he is 28" Smutty Buckskin and we love this little guy waiting now for his first 3 foals for us to be born in July and Sepember

bowtie-2.jpg

in his winter woolies

HPIM0794-1.jpg

Stormy is 28" and my pride and joy. I also have a mare, Petite, who is 27", and another mare, Groovie, that is 28".

Stormy

DSCN0732.jpg

stormy6.jpg

stormy10.jpg

Petite( i dont have any clipped pics of her)

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0741.jpg

Groovie

will001.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

Will

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 3 y/o stallion, Tracker, who is between 27.5 and 28"

tracker3102806.jpg

trackertrot.jpg

f2f53448.jpg

06b869f6.jpg

This is my smallest stallion.He is 26.5" and has a tiny head. I can't wait to groom him up this year to get better pics. Were expecting his first foal in July.

chief41.jpg

DSCF2618.jpg

Here is our smallest stallion. He is 28.5'' at 4 years old.

His name is Impressive Lights. He is a chub in these pics bc he was only being used as a breeding stallion during them, he has trimmed and tucked since though. He is double bred top, bottom. Line Bred Zee Jays Buccarudy. Here is Pressy
default_smile.png

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

6666.jpg

1111.jpg

5555.jpg

4444.jpg

This is my smallest stallion.He is 26.5" and has a tiny head. I can't wait to groom him up this year to get better pics. Were expecting his first foal in July.

chief41.jpg

DSCF2618.jpg
I LOVE that second photo of him. :bgrin Look at his hair-do. I love the more natural photos over the 'set up' pictures. Photos like that have a real charm about them. He's so cute!!! He looks like he has a real personality about him too...
default_wacko.png
:

Thank you all. What terrific looking mini, mini's! I just worry about them actually breeding the mares. I have a few mares that are 28-29 inches that are not related to him but some of the others are 31-32. Will he be able to reach???

Thanks again

Traci and Family

I'm impressed! :new_shocked: What beautiful LITTLE stallions!

Here's our little one...Lucky 17 Cowboy, 25 1/2". He's 8 years old (I think)
default_smile.png

cowboyatfence25small.jpg

cowboyliz250X.jpg

Cowboy breeds mares up to 29" 'on the ground', but we have a breeding deck for taller mares. I have noticed that stretching to breed taller mares can put a strain (hyperextend) the stifles of stallions unless the mares 'get down' for the stallion.

Our 'big' stallion is 29 1/2", Star Skipper.
skipper1.jpg

I hope more little guys are posted here...Love seeing them!
default_wub.png
:

Charlotte

This guy isn't mine, but I'm assuming it is okay to post him as I'm an agent for his seller on the LB Saleboard and through AMHA and AMHR?

Here is Harrelsons Mr Bond GGs Troubles, a 2005 stallion measuring only 26.25" tall. Excuse the winter hair still on his head and belly.
default_wink.png
: Troubles' dam was under 27" herself at maturity, and certainly was no dwarf.

TroublesRunningLeft2May07.jpg

TroublesRightMay07.jpg

TroublesLeftMay07.jpg

Littlefoots Lakota King

hes owned by "lilfoot" I clipped him this march hes so blanaced and proportioned for a little guy and he jumps the moon
default_smile.png
hes got the nicest little head and neck
default_smile.png
hes 27.75" too bad hes for sale
default_sad.png
lol itll be sad when he goes hes so cute and gentle and i just love how proportioned he is
default_smile.png

kingjmuping.jpg

kings.jpg

kingyy.jpg

Here is my baby boy, i'll have an official measurement on him in a couple days at our first show but I measured him a few months ago at 24" as a yearling, he is tiny! Just how I like them! Reflections Ultimate Cowboy CBY! Just had a professional photoshoot but I wont have those pics for another week or so :bgrin

handlesshorseman.jpg

Lovely little guys all of them!!! Vern I just love your little appy stud. What a pretty head and expression he has! My smallest guy is a little over 28" and I just took new pix and posted under appy stallions so wont bother to put him on here. But he is McCoy and we love him!

Here is our smallest stallion. He is 28.5'' at 4 years old.

His name is Impressive Lights. He is a chub in these pics bc he was only being used as a breeding stallion during them, he has trimmed and tucked since though. He is double bred top, bottom. Line Bred Zee Jays Buccarudy. Here is Pressy
default_smile.png

2222.jpg

3333.jpg

6666.jpg

1111.jpg

5555.jpg

4444.jpg
Reminds me of a well bred performance quarter horse. Really nice little guy for being being a tiny and stocky.

Back