Very small stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ya, I was reading too quick.
default_wacko.png

Any way - love them both!
default_biggrin.png

Cathy

Here's pictures of our two munchkins.

First is Amazing Grace Steal My Heart a/k/a Goober, who will be 2 years old on March 26th - all 26 inches of him! He was orphaned by his dam and spent the first 8 days of his life in ICU at UT in Knoxville. Then he lived in our bathroom at night, where he had to drink formula from his blue bowl every 2-4 hours. Spoiled? Nah!

pics029.jpg

pics028.jpg

Here's a baby picture, too:

GoobTractorBucket.jpg

Next is our herd sire, Alliance Star Wars a/k/a Bull, who is a huge 29.5". He has been trained to drive and will be shown in Country Pleasure.

pics026.jpg

Starwars.jpg

This is a fun thread! I've enjoyed seeing everyone's little "kids"!

Hes only a yearling, but he is going to remain here to be used as a stallion. I dont expect him to mature out no more then 29-30 inches. He is currently 26 inches tall. I have to wait a long time to use him but I expect it will be worth the wait. He will be going out with Ed this year to show I cant wait.

Firewaters Calisto of Olympus

calvinclipped82207.jpg

CalvinnRalphie2.jpg

Brenda, I am so glad I do NOT have a 28" and under yearling stallion to show this year!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Becky you are toooo funny!!! Cant wait for show season its been to long!

Wow Tucker seems like quite a character
default_wink.png
I love his trot
default_yes.gif
He sure is a character! LOL He's too funny, and VERY full of himself! He and my POA colt sure were having fun, but I put the POA away right after I took those photos. Even though I knew they were having fun playing, I was worried Tucker would get hurt. No big deal to him, he went off to play with my 32" guy, Chianti. Tucker is ALWAYS up to playing!
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back