Very small stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our little guy. He's a yearling, but only 25" and hasn't grown even an inch over winter. His name is Ten Ls Spirits Rowdy Cowboy. Son of Ten Ls Echos Captive Spirit who is by Buck Echo. So he's got a lot of little horses in his bloodlines. He's still quite fat, but getting in better shape. He really only started his formal conditioning a few weeks ago. This picture was taken at his second show. Despite the fact that the yearling classes he's been in were only divided 30" and under, he still won his class twice without even standing still for a couple seconds! lol.

shoq012.jpg

This winter picture shows his head better...you can tell who he's by from this picture I think
default_smile.png

COWBOY001-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's very nice...here's our shortest stallion 27.50" at 5 years old. l love him to death just wish he had a tad smaller head on him....l do believe he's on the hit list for gelding this fall yahooo. :bgrin

galahad.jpg

WOW! he is NICE! everything about him is just...PERFECT!

He's very nice...here's our shortest stallion 27.50" at 5 years old. l love him to death just wish he had a tad smaller head on him....l do believe he's on the hit list for gelding this fall yahooo.
Goodness Dawn he will be the one to beat for sure. I've never seen him in real life but I always drool over his pictures.

[SIZE=12pt]Here's a picture of my little 26.5" stallion. Huffmans Classic Little Dude. A dude with a 'tude
default_rolleyes.gif
: [/SIZE] :bgrin

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

Munchkin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Our Silver Bay appy stud Little americas silver keepsake. we are going to bred him this year to some mares.

Keepsake is 27 inches tall at almost 3 yrs old

keepsakeDSC_06401-2.jpg

our perlino pinto stud. Velvet Farms Kiowas Dusty Special 29.75 inches

DSC04533-1.jpg
Running in the pasture photo.

Echo our 30.75 inch bay and white pinto stud

100_3327-1.jpg

Wow joylee! I've never seen Dude before, but he is awesome!

Three out of four of our stallions are under 30", but Al is the smallest. He's permanently registered at 28.5", but always showed 28" and under (I always measure tall!). Here he is at 12 years old:

alside.jpg

al77.jpg

We're expecting his first foal this year--it's been a long time coming! Great stallions everybody!

Well, since this topic has come back up, I'll post a pic of my new little guy, Encore Dublin Mudslide. Dublin is 2 this year and measures 27.50". He just arrived at my farm 2 weeks ago and he is a cutie! He's joining my show string for the year and hopefully breed a mare or two.

MudSlide1.jpg

This is our now 2 year old stallion, Ravenwood Mr Magnificent aka "Diego" He shows in 28 & under and measures about 27.5" And thinks he is all stallion now. He will be shown again this year in amateur and AOTE by my daughter.

diego1sm.jpg

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

We had only had him in training about 6 weeks when these pictures were taken. He hadn't been worked or had sweats on until then. He is by Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand and out of Fallen Ash Scouts My One & Only, and L & D Scout daughter.

This is our now 2 year old stallion, Ravenwood Mr Magnificent aka "Diego" He shows in 28 & under and measures about 27.5" And thinks he is all stallion now. He will be shown again this year in amateur and AOTE by my daughter.

diego1sm.jpg
Wow, gorgeous head and neck! Dont you just love these little guys?
default_wub.png
I have a just under 30 inch gelding named Dallas, which I'm sure you've all seen around here on the picture forum
default_biggrin.png
I love him to death
default_wub.png

Of the small stallions I've been involved with, here's my man. Z-Man - multi-AMHR National Champion and sire of AMHR National Champions. What's even better, his owner has allowed him to go out at the ripe old age of 11 and KICK BUTT against some of the young guys.

zman.jpg

diego1sm.jpg

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

We had only had him in training about 6 weeks when these pictures were taken. He hadn't been worked or had sweats on until then. He is by Little King Buckeroos I Stand Grand and out of Fallen Ash Scouts My One & Only, and L & D Scout daughter.
default_wub.png
Diego really is magnificent, Karen! His name fits him so well. Congrats on Samantha's 2 Top Tens with him at Worlds this year!! I must say out of all the ones you had he and Lovey were my favorites. Can't wait for the 2008 season to get rolling, it's going to be such a great year
default_yes.gif
I'm sure I will be seeing you at lots of shows, Good luck to you and Samatha with all of your horses!!

Heres my guy, he measures in at 27.25' and is 18 years old this year. TOP 10 28' & under stallion back in his day.
43246_1.jpg

Two pretty fancy boys you have there Brandi.

Tucker looks like he tries real hard to impress

the bigger horses.

Hope you'll post pictures of the foals when they

arrive!

Cathy

Oh I wish Tucker was mine lol
default_biggrin.png
I was just commenting on how fancy he is
default_yes.gif

Two pretty fancy boys you have there Brandi.

Tucker looks like he tries real hard to impress

the bigger horses.

Hope you'll post pictures of the foals when they

arrive!

Cathy

Latest posts

Back