VALENTINES DAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
default_wub.png
:wub Well, it is nearly here. Maybe we will go out for a nice meal. Maybe we will just buy each other a fitting card. As long as I get some chocolate I am a happy woman.
default_aktion033.gif
I tell hubby not to spend on flowers. I like flowers more when I am not expecting them. I will probably surprise him by ordering him some music cds off of Ebay. After more than 8 years of marriage we are finally figuring out what each other is into.
default_cheekkiss.gif
Does anybody have any big plans for Valentines Day?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe dinner.chocolates...flower or so..thats about it...the only holidays we really get into are Christmas and birthdays...since weve gotten out of our early 20s ,and got married,we really dont go hog wild anymore.lol

We've never done Vday, I think 18 years ago when we were dating, but once married, it was just something we never celebrated. The most memorable thing I remember about Vday is in elementary school...everyone passed out Valentines day cards to each other in class...do kids still do that?

He's always wanted to do things for me. I've always told him not to waste the money. I'm spoiled all year around!
default_wub.png

But he usually thinks he's sneaky when he gets me a card and roses. He's SO sweet! I always try to do something nice for him too.

I think this year will be even more special since later this year will be our 25th anniversary!
default_wub.png

Neither of us envisioned that we'd meet and have such LOVE with someone, let alone for this long. So we're like, WOW! And we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. It's more precious since he survived being run over by a semi at work back in Nov. Makes a person realize
default_yes.gif

V-day is our Anniversary
wub.gif
Sappy, sappy I KNOW! But we really don't do alot. It's hard to get dinner reservations so typically we just take the day off and hang out together. This year I think we are going to an Artisan pizza place LOL

I agree though, some chocolate and I'm pretty happy~

He's always wanted to do things for me. I've always told him not to waste the money. I'm spoiled all year around!
default_wub.png

But he usually thinks he's sneaky when he gets me a card and roses. He's SO sweet! I always try to do something nice for him too.

I think this year will be even more special since later this year will be our 25th anniversary!
default_wub.png

Neither of us envisioned that we'd meet and have such LOVE with someone, let alone for this long. So we're like, WOW! And we can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together. It's more precious since he survived being run over by a semi at work back in Nov. Makes a person realize
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on your upcoming 25th!

V-day is our Anniversary
wub.gif
Sappy, sappy I KNOW! But we really don't do alot. It's hard to get dinner reservations so typically we just take the day off and hang out together. This year I think we are going to an Artisan pizza place LOL

I agree though, some chocolate and I'm pretty happy~

Not sappy at all, congratulations. I wish we had a good pizza place!

We've never done Vday, I think 18 years ago when we were dating, but once married, it was just something we never celebrated. The most memorable thing I remember about Vday is in elementary school...everyone passed out Valentines day cards to each other in class...do kids still do that?

Oh, yes...and those little candy hearts went into the ones for classmates you really liked a lot.

Not my day. I always did things for my ex. He never did anything for me.

Katie,

I have had the single days also. I remember in 2001 or 2002 me and some other gals took ourselves out to a nice restaurant. We had a guy friend that made fun of us but we didn't care. We had fun. You are special so treat yourself special...buy yourself something, go to the movies, go get a massage...not sure what you would really enjoy but do it. Be good to yourself!

Well the only thing I can say I'm doing is having a big sale over on my website on two miniature horse books in honor of Valentines Day. It would be nice if one of my kids or grandkids gave me a candy.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back