Vacation weekend at Chincoteague Island

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim--that is so funny! Were the pics of the wild band along the naute trail or the ones in the center? That is just too neat!

Debs--omgosh--we took almost the same picture with the sailboat in front of the sunset--we must have been on the same wavelength there! Yours has so much better color!

Dynamic Duo--help yourself, just be sure to save it first and upload it onto your own server please.
default_smile.png

Man....I just want to go back to the beach....sigh. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving!

Yup Ames, it is nice we shared that moment! I have a wonderful Konica Minolta I adore! I SO wanted that series with the sailboat crossing the setting sun. I was thrilled it worked!

It's the Misty of Chincoteague Center. The palomino is the same horse in the pictures he sent. There is a sign in the background that says Treasures on it. I've never been there and he didn't say where he was, but I would say that's the same place.
default_smile.png

Can't wait to go there.

Kim

Latest posts

Back