Va State Fair.... we had a ball

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
This was the last year at this location, next year we will be at the new fair grounds there will be a bgger facility there so, y'all come. We are hoping to make it an AMHR sanctioned show with another ring going with non sanctioned classes for the folks without R registered horses. We had a large entry this year.

This was my grandsons first show, he went just in costume , was going to do showmanship but had a bad start to his morning, over tired etc so he didnt go in. Here is the costume my husband made for him. This is Robby Vogel , former forum baby and his horse Lovey as Bob the Builder and Scoop.

RobbycostumeFair08b.jpg

RobbyandLoveycloseupFair08.jpg

KatieRobbyandLoveyFair08.jpg

and brushing her after the class to get rid of the itchies... he said.

Robbyandloveyfair08c.jpg

Hoping to see you east coasters at next years fair!

Lyn

Great Pics Lyn!

Thank you for all you do for me and the way you know horses. I had a blast and great for the horses, too!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Lildrummer

That is one of the cutest costumes I have ever seen! And your grandson is adorable. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Awww.
default_wub.png
Glad you have a "puppy" pony and "puppy love" happening at your house finally !
default_wink.png

Oh Lyn-

I'll have to show Noah that one tommorw. Then maybe he'd like to do costume class. That was way too cute.

Christy

Great costume! He reminds me so much of one of my nephews. They could pass for brothers.

Hopefully, we will be showing in a few years.

Kim

OH Lynn, how adorable! What a creative costume! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back