Updates of my cinnamax foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
Well show season is drawing nearer to a close for us over these ways with only a couple of shows left!, the horses are getting fluffy and the nights are getting darker already!
default_new_shocked.gif
its so great to be able to watch everyone elses on the other side of the world starting clipping and foaling makes winter that much better for me!!!
default_smile.png

Just thought you might like to see some updated pics now my foals are a little older
default_wub.png
im so proud of my own bred foals going out there and doing so well in the show ring very proud nana!!!!
default_smile.png

this is ben silver buckskin has gone twice supreme + heaps more he has just done so well!! i love this little guy he is such a sweetheart to show and just behaves so well

benwaikato.jpg

this is mia she is just a spoilt toad (BY ME) lol i love her face she is so pretty she has "only child" syndrome and thinks she is one lol likes to be centre of attention ALL THE TIME!!!

miawaikato.jpg

she had just won futurity here
default_smile.png

meanmia.jpg

This is tag he has also done super well at his first show taking supreme, id love this guy in harness he has big movement for such a young fella

tag.jpg

This is baby buck the last clipped one he is a little sweetie
default_wub.png
and WAAAAYYYYY to stretched i didnt realise how much till i seen the pic hehe ops.

IMG_6961.jpg

I have a few more babies but they are all fluffy and look like teddy bears hehe
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They are absolutely gorgeous foals!!! You have every reason to be proud of those babies
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Wonderful horses, beautiful colors and very stylish and showy. You should be proud of you group. they are awesome.

Lovely babies you have there. Very refined. You guys aren't suffering with the same rotten draught and dry conditions that we are experiencing here in Australia by the looks of it. All of that gorgeous green grass.

Their daddy has sure put his stamp on them! I met Cinnamax when I was out at Angie's a couple years back and those kids are as NICE as daddy!!!

Thankyou all
default_smile.png
its my first season showing foals so getting the hang of feeding and making sure there up to it has been fun and rewarding!
default_laugh.png

Lovely babies you have there. Very refined. You guys aren't suffering with the same rotten draught and dry conditions that we are experiencing here in Australia by the looks of it. All of that gorgeous green grass.
No drought here i think winter/autum came a whole month early we hardly had any summer at all didnt have time to complain about the heat and back to cold wet and windy again
default_wacko.png

But yes certainly makes for plenty of grass and little fat minis!!!
default_smile.png

Your foals are gorgeous, I especially love TAG. What a little beauty he is. He will look fantastic in harness, with his flashy tall socks.
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Very nice babies you have there!!!! You should be very proud and congrats on a great show season!
default_saludando.gif

You guys sure are breeding some stunners down there!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm very impressed by your foals in general and am particularly excited to see such amazing hips on every one of them. Those are the kinds of hips I'd love to see on a riding horse, nevermind a mini! Keep it up, for gosh sakes.
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back