*Updated with new pictures*Found our new addition.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mima Acres

Reaction score
I got my first mini last October and have been looking for one more since then. We have decided on a gelding and will be bringing him home this Saturday.
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Both your mare and your view are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on the new addition - can't wait to see him! The smartest and funniest horse I've ever owned was a gelding.

Congratulations, he looks very sweet. Just wanted to say that I would kill to be able to have the scenary in the second picture to look at every day!

What a sweet looking mare!!! Please be sure and post your gelding when you get him!!
default_aktion033.gif

Your view is to die for!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations! Absolutely adorable, and I also LOVE that scenery in the second picture!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrat's on your new gelding! He's VERY pretty & adorable! And WOW!!!! That is such pretty back ground!! Gorgeous photos!! Thanks for sharing!!
default_yes.gif

Geldings are the BEST !!! Enjoy him and that beautiful view you have !

Beautiful pictures and what a cute guy!

Geldings are great.....but then so are mares.
default_wub.png

You little girl looks so sweet. Don't forget to post photos of your new guy.

Congrats on adding another 'kid' to the herd.

Lovely photo you got of our beautiful Mt Rainier, in the background, with

your girlie girl.

What a pretty girl she is and I'm sure she'll love having a friend, her size.

Thanks everyone. I love my Mt. Rainier view (when the clouds aren't blocking it). I can't wait until it includes 2 happy minis grazing together. I suppose I could have kept her with the big horses but I just felt like she was so small and worried about her getting injured due to the size difference.

I'm going to see the gelding tonight before bringing him home in the morning. I haven't seen him in three months. So I'll probably have an update and/or pictures of him soon.

He is here on trial to see how things go. He'll be 6 years old this March.

He is lovely! I think once you get him all cleaned up and on some good feed, you are going to be really surprised. He should be great for driving
default_smile.png

Well, I know who his daddy is, who's his dam? He's gorgeous.

Here's a picture of Bonny (Squires Montana Blizzard by George), one of his half-sisters:

Bonny - July 22, 2010.jpg

He is absolutely adorable! Congrats on your new edition!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz N.

Latest posts

Back