Updated Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davie

Reaction score
What a challenge. My son used to be my webmaster but with family obligations and work taking more of his time along with the youth at his church he no longer has time to work on it. So I took on the task. I've never done one before but with the help of the program I was working with I was able to get it overhauled.

It needed a lot done as it was over 2 years since anything had been done to it. I have already found a couple of mistakes and duplications but I'll take care of that at the next update. It won't take so much to update it now that things have been made current.

Please take a look and let me know if you see any thing that needs to be fixed other than the double post on my Thank You page. I hope you enjoy your visit to the new/improved site of Arabesque Acres

Wow Davie, you've done great in the show ring lately!! Congratulations!!

Oh my, I didn't realize Red Hot was that old already. I remember him from how many years ago?
default_rolleyes.gif

Hi Stephanie

Yea, been a long time for Big Man Red. He showed for over 13 years before I let him take it a little easier. Had hoped he would get his HOF in Roadster as he needed less than 20 points but he started telling me the show ring was not as much fun as it used to be.

Hope to see you at the Duncan Sale in July. Maybe we can catch up on things.

Great job on your site! Also...CONGRATS on your purchase of Pistolero!!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
He is an awesome colt and I own a granddaughter of his sire!
default_wink.png
Good luck with him!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I really appreciate your stating is they are AMHA or R.

Some of the typing goes over other typing and some drops into your links.

Otherwise a nice clean design and pretty photos of the horses.

Looks really nice!

I didn't know you were in OK! You aren't that far from me!

You did a great job, easy to navigate and great photos. congrats on a job well done. Are you going to R Nationals by chance?

Davie, I planned to go, but I just found out my husband is flying home on July 3rd, and flying out again some time on the 10th. Depending on when I have to take him to the OKC airport, I may still make it. Last time he left on an auction day (High Hopes in Guthrie), we ended up with a new mare, LOL! Of course, we just went to look.
default_unsure.png

My mother will probably go to Duncan, though.

Hi MinimomNC. Would not miss it. Will be attending "R" Nationals with Double, Domino, Margarita and Pistolero. Will be going to Congress with Illusion, Pistolero, Domino, Margarita, and Precious Gold.

Are you going to try and be there. Hope so would love to meet you.

Freeland, it was easy once I got the hang of it. If you are at Duncan Sale I'll have to tell you how. Just took lots of time to separate things as my son did the original with HTML on Notepad--pure code. The software I used to down load the program stacked every line on tope of itself so it took forever to unstack it and then start working on it.

Latest posts

Back