Updated pixs of our last color filly of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Gang:

Tommy and I have been busy this weekend getting ready to leave for the AMHA World Show next Sunday and getting loose ends tied up so everything will be easy for the folks looking after things for us.
biggrin.gif

We trimmed feet and had a chance to clip our last little filly of the year Lost Spoke’s Winter Rain. Between her and her sister Lost Spoke's Winter Passion I'm not sure who was best. They both are so calm and sweet throughout their baths and clipping and truly seemed to enjoy the entire event. They remind us so much of their sire Lost Spoke’s Winter Hawk who loved getting baths and being clipped and we miss him.
wub.gif

Anyway, here are updated pics of Rain who we cleaned up on Saturday and wanted to share with the groups. We also stuck her at 26†at 5 months, so she will be another little girl. We also found a black spot on her left hip, so she will probably color out to a pintaloosa over time.
aktion033.gif

Making sure to give credit where credit is due, those are Tommy’s finger, hands, arms and knees etc. in the pictures.
rolleyes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Rain[/SIZE]

rainr.jpg

rainl.jpg

Dawn
saludando.gif

I absolutely love her. . .
wub.gif
I think she wants to come live with me at Trailfeather Farm for a while. . .not as if we don't have the room!
biggrin.gif

WHAT A BEAUTY!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a very pretty little girl, love that face!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back