Updated Pictures of the German Shepherd Puppies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanH

Reaction score
I haven't taken any pictures for a couple of weeks, but I thought you'd be interested in how they are growing. I have 6 left to place in forever homes out of 10.

i_bsmblue_7wks.jpg

i_wfpurple_7wks.jpg

i_ssm_7wks.jpg

Jean

Awww you had to go and do it and get my heart to pitter patter!!!! They're precious...I especially like the first one!!! Maybe it's a good thing I don't live close by!
default_wink.png
:

Oh my gosh. I wish you lived closer. My husband wants one so bad. He had one as a child and now wants another one.

Karen.

They are beautiful!!! I too, like the first one. Thank God you live across the country!!! :lol:

Very beautiful!

I love them, and hope someday to have another. We had a beautiful boy named Plato for a short time....and had a good one when we were kids, named Shep. (How original, but he was such a great dog).

Thanks for sharing!

Liz

Yep, definately #1, not that the others are slouches. There is just something about that face.

I'm going to do a bad, bad, thing. :new_shocked: Male or female?

Robin

They are just darling!! I am also glad you don't live close - we do have 3 German Shepherds but they are starting to have "old age" problems. I like to get a pup to raise with them and then they seem to pick up some of the mannerisms of our other dogs.

OH I can't stand it. I want the top puppy sooooo badly but Tracey here of course would never stand for it. Oh darn.

I want to tell whoever gets these pups that these are the most loyal wonderful dogs to have in the whole wide world. Everyone in town knows my "Racer".......She was purchased as a show dog for me and she has done everything from Search & Rescue work, to Senior Citizen visits, parades, and can be trusted with children and then be put out to patrol the permiter and not let anyone come on this property if they value their body parts.

German Shephard puppies are destructive like most puppies if you allow them to and they will also run your life too and can be totally out of control from the get-go. So my advice is to begin traning immediately and set bounderies. They are very easy to train. So smart. And they do love training sessions. By the way, I used cut up hot dogs in a zip lock bag in my pocket. But you do have to take the time to put into them. They also love small spaces such as "crates" because they think that is their "den"

If I had my way, I'd have a whole kennel set up for German Shephard training here. I have never loved working with any other breed as much as this one.

No dog is as loyal as a German Shephard. They will give their life for you.

Check with the local German Shepherd Rescue. There are lots of really nice dogs that shouldn't be looking for homes.

Robin

Latest posts

Back