Updated pictures of Spirit <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wub.gif
wow

HE IS ONE FINE FOAL
yes.gif
Great photos
aktion033.gif
I would love to own a dilute like him
yes.gif

Parmela, I knew he was beautiful! But watching close up Spirit during his photo shoot, I was
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW!

That boy of yours is truely awesome! I'm very HONORED to have some of my mares dating him for buckskin foals next year! Thank you so much for sharing him with Jules & I! We are so lucky!!!

Spirit is GORGEOUS!
default_wub.png

Thank you all very, very much!!! I still pinch myself.

It will be sad not having any babies next year, but it's for the best. I need a year off. But Spirit was plenty happy to head to OK to visit some mares there!
laugh.gif
He's not picky about locale.
rolleyes.gif

Thanks Parmela! I cant wait to show these pics to my family.
default_smile.png
It seems this house gets used for tons of photoshoots, but this is the first time it has been used for horses.
default_smile.png
Its hard to believe that something so beautiful is located in the very SW corner of OK where most people think it is ugly. LOL!

You picked some of my favorite shots of him! Though I have to say ALL of his shots were great! Its hard to believe he is 8 years old in these pics.

I cannot wait to see the foals that he gives me next year.

I bet he gives you some beautiful foals next year.

And next year tell me about the upcoming photo shoot.......I definatly want to come. All those pics are just awesome
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

He is very beautiful, glad you went with the full clip!

Beth

Everytime I see him, I fall more and more in love... WOW he is STUNNING!!!

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

I'm glad I finally found where pictures are being posted! I almost missed this eye candy!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back