Several updated foal pictures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love 'em all. I couldn't decide which one I wanted either. I am glad i don't have to choose. I would have horses EVERY WHERE!! Congrats!!

They all are looking fantastic! I was trying to pick just one I'd take home and I couldn't They are all fantastic! I will admit though there is something special about Atty I think she'd be a keeper IMO And your 2 boys are fantastic as well!
default_yes.gif
But really everyone is great!

Good Luck with the rest that are yet to come.

Thanks for sharing looking forward to seeing the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is quite a lineup. I really like the picture of little miss "Perfect" strutting her stuff. Too Cute.

Erica those are wonderful foals. How do you get their attention for the photos? Their little head just come right up.

Carlene

Congratulations Erica!! They are ALL outstanding foals!! I always enjoy the photos of your foals each year! It would be really hard deciding which ones to keep and which to let go, I love them all, you are truly blessed!!!
default_wub.png

Beautiful foal crop! Can't wait to see more babies.....
default_aktion033.gif

My favorite of the season(so far) is Atty...LOVE her look and LOVE this cross!
default_wub.png

Wow, they are all gorgeous, but my favorite is Knockout!!!! I am just so impressed with the consistent quality you get.

Latest posts

Back