Updated Pics of PIPER, Destiny's Newborn Buckskin Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
love0034.gif

We're really enjoying Piper and it's kind of fun having "only one" foal here for awhile
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
Then the othere two should be about a month apart, so it will be neat to have the time to just get to know each of them really well
love0075.gif

Hey Jill,,

She is precious! Thanks for the glimpse of just "Why we do this!"

The JOY she brings to your heart is priceless!!!
default_smile.png
)

Keep posting pictures PLEASE !!!

~Sandy

Jill, I can feel your excitement in your post and rightfully so! She's a real doll baby!!
default_wub.png

Love the video, Jill! She's a real character!

Have fun with her - if she was mine I'd get absolutely NO work done because I'd be sitting in the barn all day watching her.

default_wub.png

I'm so jealous of you and Erica! I want a foal NOW! LOL

She is absolutely adorable Jill and I think you are going to have your hands FULL with that one!

Jill she is just to adorable! Now I can't wait till mine foal but I have about 2 months left to wait.

Alisha

Jill, she is a living doll!! With parents like that how could she not be. I am like Sheryl, I'm jealous, I want a baby!
default_wub.png

She is just tooooo cute on the you tube video!!! I'm so jealous...I still have 3 months to wait
default_wacko.png

Thanks again, ladies
default_wub.png
Piper was worn out last night. She got to be out in her pen a lot yesterday since the weather was so nice -- up into the 50's!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back