UPDATE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
I have been fighting the pain with this horrible disease we have changed meds and tried to balance them out so I can function and enjoy the kids and horses. This was the weekend from HEII! Paul has not gotten any sleep in the past several nights because I can't sleep due to the intense pain that is going on. Please pray they straighten out my meds and get them fixed. Than GOD for Bonnie she is my angel she has helped me so much I can not tell you how much. The farm still is up and running thanks to the girls and Matt and Paul. I have been able to do a little but until the pain gets better I can't do much at all. PLEASE PRAY FOR US, WE LOVE YOU ALL< LINDA

I am so sorry, I know I cannot even imagine what you are going through. Of course you have my prayers, I pray the pain eases soon.

I sincerely hope they get the pain under control, Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way:pray

Thinking of you often even when we dont post!

I don't often post here, but follow your threads, and always think of you and send prayers, Linda...may God be with you, and help the Drs. get your meds adjusted, too!

Margo

Oh Linda, we shall step up the sending and add you to our healing list.

Oh Linda, I am definately praying they can get your pain meds working for you. I cannot even begin to imagine the pure heck you are going through on a daily basis. (((HUGS)))

Oh Linda I am so sorry you are suffering like this. Please docs get her straightened out so that she doesn't have to have this pain. My prayers and thoughts are with you. God please help the doctors figure this out to give Linda better management of this pain. Please hear my prayer.

Ohh Linda, I am so sorry you are having to go thru this. Definitely keeping you on our prayer list. Hope they can find something to help you with your pain soon.

Linda I'm so sorry the pain is not under control. I hope that soon they can get it managable for you. I will send over some extra thoughts for you! Please let Paul and the kids know that I keep them in my prayers too.

Love Kar

Linda, I don't know what to say, other than, I care. I pray for you every day. I am praying that the doctors will be able to give you the relief you need from the pain, so you can rest and do the things you want to do.
default_pray.gif

Karen

Many Many prayers being said for you. I sure hope they can get your pain meds rearranged and working for you.

Linda, sorry to hear that you are down in the dumps. I can only imagine how your pain is. I'll be sending you and your family extra prayers. Hang in there, they will get the meds right and I hope SOON. Give me a call if you need any kind of help and Karen and I will be right there. Love ya Diana

Linda-

I am SO sorry about the pain you are experiencing and wish there was more I could do to help. You are in my thoughts even when I don't post on here; I look at Cowboy and think of you!! (he was a brat today for the vet). I will keep you in my prayers and hope something is found SOON to help the pain.

Mary

Linda, I'm always praying for you and your family. I'm sorry you have this pain. I pray the doctors will get this under control for you. Please feel better soon......

Love you!

Joyce

Praying for you, your family and that the doctors can find the right balance for you

Prayers, Good Thoughts, and Very Careful Hugs coming your way from Vermont. I do hope your docs get the medicine thing worked out for you SOON, and get that pain under control.

Best,

Lori

I'm SO sad to know you are hurting and suffering so much. I wish I could take it all away! Please hang in there and know that my thoughts and prayers are added to everyone elses. {{{{{Linda}}}}}

sorry you are having such pain Linda. (((HUGS))) and prayers to you that you start feeling better, better meds help.

Missy

It's awful that you have to suffer like this! I hope and pray that the doctors wise up and do something for you that WORKS. {{{hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back